Submission Form - Closed

Submissions for Wattpad India Awards 2020 are now open!

Click on the below link to submit your entry:

Submission Form

( Note: If you're unable to open the link, kindly open it with Chrome or from Web. Or, type this directly in your browser: http://w.tt/WIA2020Form )

Submissions will close on 20th November 2020, 2 PM (IST)

You can submit your story/poetry at any time during this period.

Best of luck everyone!

Submission process Q&A:

How does the submission process work?

The process is simple. Open the submission form by clicking here, fill in all the details, and voila! Your entry is submitted.

Can I submit more than 1 entry?

Yes, you can submit as many entries as you like. Make sure to fill out a new form for each entry.

Can I edit the details in the form once submitted?

No. Please check all the details in the form and make sure they're correct before hitting Submit. You cannot edit them once submitted.

If I need to change something, can I fill the form again for the same story?

No. Any story/poetry submitted multiple times will be disqualified. Please make sure all the details entered are correct before you hit the Submit button.

How will I know my entry is received?

Once you click on 'submit', you will receive a message saying "We've successfully received your entry." That is your confirmation. Please do not spam the comments or message section of the profile asking whether we received your entry. 

Do I need to add any tags or follow someone for my story to be eligible?

No. All you need to do is fill the submission form. 

Though, if you wish, you can always tag your story with #WattpadIndiaAwards2020 so that other Wattpaders can also discover your story via it.

Can I edit or update my story/poetry after filling the form?

Yes. You can edit/update your stories till the submission period is on. Once the judging starts on 20th November 2020, the entries will be judged based on how they are at that time.

Can I change my username while the Wattpad India Awards 2020 is on?

We highly recommend that you use the same username for the duration of the Awards.

Can I submit someone else's story for Wattpad India Awards 2020?

No. The only official way for the story/poetry to be considered for the Awards is if it submitted by the writer themselves. If you want someone else to participate, let them know about the Awards and the submission process. Encourage them to submit their entry and show your love for their stories.