Team behind the Awards

Meet the amazing team who helped make the Wattpad India Awards 2020 a seamless experience. 

<<__Dolly>>

<<__Dolly>>

Shruti is another Wattpader in the midst who is in a committed relationship with her Wi-Fi. She likes to read and write stories with elements of fantasy and romance but she has nothing against trying new things. Lately, you'll find her engrossed in dystopian fiction, mystery and horror. She is a Wattpad ambassador and it has been a splendid learning experience so far. Outside Wattpad, she is an Economics student. Things that define her would be coffee, pizza, small circle, sparkly notebooks and obviously, awe-inspiring tales!

<<_Wild_n_Free_>>

Born and brought up in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, Mohini is currently a 3rd semester bachelor's student at the International Institute of Mass Media, New Delhi - in Journalism and Mass Communication. She has always had a flair for reading and the passion for writing came along during her time in high school. She wants to pursue her career as a novelist. She has written several stories on Wattpad. She has also written a few poems in both Hindi and English. Mohini is a dedicated person, driven by her love for books. She is hard working and completes every task with efficiency.

<<-shimmeringgreen->>

A 21 year old female who has an almost unhealthy obsession with books and fanfictions. A friendly person who is also awkward which leads to awkward situations with people in conversation with her. Someone who thinks that Ice cream is the best eatable ever created.

<<007Potter>>

From growing up with Grimms' Fairy Tales (the children's version, of course) to Enid Blyton to Chicken Soup for the Soul and then to Wattpad, Anin has always had a keen interest in reading, which later graduated to writing as well. She joined Wattpad in 2014 and has been an Ambassador here for a year now. Apart from the aforementioned, Anin is also a major sitcom lover and movie buff. Even though one of her majors in college was English Literature, she finds it hard to write a bio.

<<breathes_oxygen>>

This girl is a Capricorn who is crazy about working hard till perfection. She loves writing because it gives her peace and is a die hard thriller sucker, especially espionage! Leaving all that aside, she is here to help you whenever you may want someone to just hear you out and can talk endlessly about being a potterhead, an ARMY and any amazing storyline which can make a difference even to 0.1% of the society.