Flashback 4

Days after Taehyung's collapsed incident and time is running out. Yoongi visited his mother. She looked at him with teary eyes. He went over to hugged his mom and her long hair fell over his shoulders.

Tenderly, she stroked his sons hair and whispered comforting words,

"I'm okay son.. now, have you decided on hiring that young doctor? Do it for me please?.."

"Hoseok and I already discuss about it, momma.. We are still waiting for 'that' doctor to accept the request, but I hope soon.."

"It'll be fine.. He'll accept the job, you'll see, trust me."

Later he drop by to his precious brother room,

"Hey my little one.. Sleep well?"

"Hmm yes and no because I feel even more tired? Umm, Yoongi hyung?"

"Yes my cute little brother, Taehyung?"

"H- how do you tell someone you.. love them?"

"I.. I think I have f- feelings f-for someone, a-- and I want to get m- married before I leave.."

Taehyung blueberry eyes sparkled when he spoke about his feelings, his light brown dyed hair matching his eyes so well. Although his snow pale skin is slightly seen.

Yoongi sighed softly and he pulled up his brother for a hug. Tears lay unshed in his eyes, he wouldn't cry. Not yet. Tears spilt over, as Taehyung hugged his older brother tighter and held on more longer.

"Promise me you will hold on until I fulfilled your wishes."

"I p-- promise I'll try.."

That midnight, Yoongi met up with Hobi and Jimin.

"I can’t leave her alone with the maids at home... I trust Jeongguk to be there for her. Mom’s condition is not gonna get better.. If his presence somehow eases her, then I would do anything to hired him,"

"Hoseok..."  Jimin mumbled against his lips.
"Jung Hoseok?"

"Chim, don't do this. Don't force him. I understand if Hoseok can't help me-"

"No.. I'm not forcing him at all. Jeongguk may be still learning and sure he's incapable, but you Hoseok, as the CEO of 'Brighter Hope' hospital. You can do better. I trust you, and this is between life and death.. do it for the sake of our Yoonie and his little brother. "

Life and death. They could sense where that train of thought was going....

The next morning, Hoseok calling Jeongguk to his office.

"What's the meaning of all this, Hoseok? You know I'm inexperienced to be a private doctor..."

"Listen, I'm the CEO of this hospital, if I say you can do it, means you can."

“I know but-“

Jeongguk began to offer a rebuttle but was interrupted by Hoseok’s ringtone suddenly exploding into the room.

"Hello, Yoongi?"

"Hoseokie... My baby brother breathes his last, he f-finally leaving us-"

"When?"

"I f-found him in the garden, h-half an hour ago,"

"Half an hour ago? I'm so sorry to hear that.."

"Hmm please s-send him by soon if possible?"

"Okay, I got it. I will send Jeongguk over by tomorrow. Stay strong Yoonie, I'll see you later. Bye."