Introduction

_______________________________________________________________
Introduction

Anna Summers is a popular girl in the 2015. Shes an average teenage girl, she follows The fashion, she listens to the popular music etc.. Etc.., she loves her life and wouldn't change nothing about it, we can say she's a spoil girl. She has lots of friends and all that, but she can only consider only one a true friend, Lola. Lola is the opposite of Anna, she listens to old music, doesn't care what people say about her and shes not popular.

Suddenly Anna travels to the 60s, she doesn't know anything about the 60s. Her friend, Lola knows quite everything, so bad shes not there with her. Unexpectedly, Anna finds The Beatles, she doesn't know everything about them but knows few stuff because of her friend Lola. What if Anna says something she wasn't suppose to say because she doesn't know if its good or bad?, what if she falls in love with a Beatle and destroys all history because she doesn't have a clue how important it is? Will she like the 60s more then the 2015? Will she want to get back to her era or stay here perhaps with a Beatle?

______________________________________________________________

This is my second fanfic and I hope you all enjoy it!
I have have this Idea for so long and now I'm writing it.

Thanks for reading!