S I X

~Nova~

Yea, it's Sunday. Then it will be school tomorrow. Whoop-whoop! Note to self I need lessons on the sarcasm.

Beautiful day outside, the suns smile flashings rays from the heavens to the earth, birds singing their usual tune I like to call 'grace',the trees waving at the people who pass by them on the sidewalk as they swayed back and forth with the wind causing a breeze. Yet,I'm inside jabbing my fingers in a tub of ice cream while watching the Vampire Diaries, just basically waiting for excitement.

Yes I always am waiting for anything to happen as I am tempted.

My head shoots up from where I hear my phone buzz,I take a quick glance to see who it was from.

Harry: I am bored. Talk to mehhhhhhh :(((((((

What a child.

Nova: lol U r such a kid sometimes! Anyway wha cha durin?

Harry: well I am waiting for u to start talking so I won't be bored :/

Nova: well..... Hello, my name is nova what is urs? Yay or nay? *~*

Harry:...............rly?.............

Nova:whhhhhhaaaaaa????? I thought u like when I is normal!

Harry: no I don't like.

Nova: :(

Harry: I like when ur fun.

Nova: :)

Harry: yas, bc ur so cute and funny and...

Nova: yea yea I like u too harry ;)

------------------

After texting I decided to go downstairs and grab a snack or two. When I then had reached the endless staircase to my territory so called my room I had seen there were a few messages left from Harry.

Harry: u what?

Harry: nvm

Harry: anyway wanna come to the movies? Tonight at 9 still bored as poop :)

But as I was reading them I had then realized I needed to take care of my three year old cousin. Sure she would whine sometimes because she didn't get what she wanted but, at least she knew how to behave well. I wanted to go to the movies with Harry desperately but I needed to warn him that I would be bringing the toddler.

Nova: yea I'll come but I'm bringing my baby cousin I need to take care of her sry.

It had only taken a few moments later before Harry replied,

Harry: ok np! I bet the little one would be such a joy and I bet she'll be as cute as u ;)

Nova: is this even harry styles talking sounds more like the high school flirt lol swaaaaaaaagg

Harry: swag? Whatever see u later!

I let the buzzing electronic glide out of my hand to then make contact with my cushioned bed, as well as the rest of my body. Sometimes I wondered if he really was trying to flirt around with me. But then again I'm just his shadow. In the corners of every room quiet, and unseen. And he can get any girl he wants when he wants, and I'm certain he wouldn't want me. Like the every nerd I've seen in books or movies. They don't get the prince charming and run into the sun and call it end. Nope not in this fairy tale.

---------------------

"Are you ready to go?" I turned to face the anticipated toddler, squealing with her hands flapping back and forth. Her bright green eyes shown of excitement as her light brown hair bounced with her scrawny body.

"Yes! Where is Hawwy?" She squealed, I laughed a bit as his name came out of her mouth baby like.

"He should be coming any minute now, and I'll be right back I'm gonna got get some lip gloss." I said, walking to my destination to retrieve lip gloss for my chapped lips.

"So you can kiiiisssss him 'cause you like him!" I heard her rant. My nails dug deep into my palms until my knuckles were white, but my face was the opposite as my face pinched into a bright pink. I turned around to see her squeezing her eyes tight, body swaying back and forth as her lips smashed together making kissing noises.

"Hey!" I let out a squeal. I tend to squeal when I'm embarrassed or nervous.

"I'd don't want to kiss him! We are just friends!"

"Okay... Then he mine 'cause you no like him!" She said. Apparently she knows about more love life then me because she likes almost every single boy she sees.

"Whatever you little bug!" Sometimes I wonder how I'm still living around this little rug rat. She gives me joy. Maybe I did want a small kiss from him in this fairy tale. Maybe?

-----------------------

"Harry's here." I said getting up from the couch, gliding my legs towards the tall door double checking if my breath was okay.

"Don't move and sit there. Be nice when he comes in." I warned her. She rattled her head in reply with a smile wider than ever.

I took a deep breath before opening the door, reviling a tall, charming man in a long sleek coat, boots, t -shirt and of course those jeans that caught my eyes.

"Hey Nova!" He greeted me with a warm hug. He had a strong sent of mint mixed with the aroma of cherry wood, I downed in it as I inhaled more. Okay this was starting to get creepy.

"Hey, meet my pain in the butt of a cousin Daisy." I introduced him to her as we walked into the living room.

Her mouth was an agape as she saw the living prince walk into the living room.

She squealed loudly leaving ringing in my ears as she dashed over to Harry and clawed his legs. He didn't even seem to be disgusted, more like amused and excited to see her as the corners of his lips lifted.

"Are you a prince?! 'Cause you look like one!" She said. He let out a throaty chuckle that I could not help but just die a little. See what this boy is trying to do to me?

He then bent his knees to reach the toddlers height. "No, I'm not. I'm a Harry but you darling surly are a princess." He said reaching into his back pocket to retrieve a flower and plant it behind her ear gently, the sight was too much to handle of how much cuteness was being shared and spread.

She slightly gasped before shyly whispering, "Thank you." He chuckled in response taking in the little one. But before Harry could say any more she stuck her fingers into his hair and messed around with it. His face showed he was quite surprised.

"Daisy!" I said.

"What? Me like Hawwys hair. Can I braid it?" She examined more of his hair. Harry let out a loud laugh with Daisy joining along.

"I like you doll. Your too cute. Sure you can after the movies." He started tickling her a bit. When she had finally caught her breath she held out her pinkie. "Promise?" She stuck out her bottom lip.

"Promise." He said tangling his pinkie into hers. She then tightly wrapped her arms around his neck, as he held Daisy cradling her.

Just as he promised me he would never leave me.

------------------

"How are you so good with kids?" I questioned Harry as I started into the city streets watching as life goes by. A smirk had appeared on his face while his eyes were still locked onto the road.

"Like I said," he stated.

"Said what?"

"Look behind everything and find its true meaning." He finished.