6. trouble brews on the horizon.

The Green Eyed Being stood in a shady looking bar with no windows. It was bereft of people, except for two others. They scrutinized the other occupants.

One, was a lanky young male with gangly limbs, and extremely dry and pale skin and powder blue, almost white hair. He wore a black sweatshirt and pants, and dismembered hands gripped his body, the severed ends adorned with golden coverings that resemble plug points. As if to push that aesthetic, the ones on his neck and the back of his head were connected by red wires, purpose unknown. A large hand masked his face, revealing only a single, bloody crimson eye, filled with a manic, unhinged look that screamed insanity, but only worse.

The being had seen it before, that look. It was one of a person who was unhinged, and immature, but intelligent. Shigaraki tomura was, in a word, dangerous. Especially with his disintegration. ( he had seen him dust a glass out of the corner of his eye.)

The other person in the bar was the barkeeper, who had been cleaning the same glass for the past half hour, possibly as a coping method for stress.
He was made almost completely of a dark, violet, mist that seemed to strain the edges of reality around it, with two, bright, glowing, golden slits of light for eyes, just floating in the mist. He wore a neck-brace made of overlapping plates of metal, and a silken white shirt under a dark olive green vest, and black slacks and dark brown loafers. He spoke politely, and maturely, somehow the polar opposite of the ball of absence of mental help. Kurogiri was... Nice.

Accessing public records...

Running facial recognition...

Cross referencing quirk registry...

backdating results...

Cross referencing possible suspects with historical records...

Cross referencing deaths...

The being sifted through all the profiles that had pinged, and found two likely suspects.

Shimura Tenko, now Shigaraki Tomura, age 20, has a decay quirk, with five point activation. Killed his entire family during what is possibly an untimely quirk activation. CCTV records show that he was unaided by civilians on the street, who just ignored him, and so did pro heroes. Eventually he was found by a man with a mop of curly white hair in a suit, likely all for one. No further sighting.

Kurogiri, originally Oboro Shirakumo. Deceased at age seventeen in his second year at Yuuei high. His Quirk, cloud, seems to have been modified, and it appears he is now subservient to all for one.

"It shall be highly appreciated if you can inform me as to the reason I have been summoned to this venue. " He said.

Shigaraki smiled. The being decidedly did not like that smile.