Flashback: The First Time

A/N: Sex Scene incoming because I am a perverted freak.

"Wanna watch the Under The Knife Movie?" Steven asked, leading Connie into his bedroom.

She looked around the dimly lit room and blushed at the effort the curly haired teen had put into it. Clothes were clean and folded, the bed was made and fairy lights were strung from the ceiling, giving the room a romantic and magical feeling.

"Yeah, sure. Where's everybody else?"

"Oh, well, dad is at the car wash dealing with a bandwagon of tourists' vehicles, Pearl and Amethyst have been gone since last night, and Garnet just kinda disappeared." He shrugged.

"So, we have the whole house to ourselves," They said simletaneously.

They laughed and nodded, Connie crashing on the bed while Steven popped in the CD and pressed play.

Steven was anxiously awaiting a chance to touch Connie, even just once. He was too shy to try to hold her hand normally, but he felt almost desperate to hold her today after her little spectacle of cuddliness last night. He had beat out load after load this morning trying to bring himself down so he could enjoy her company instead of wishing he was inside her.

Connie could see the dim pink glow on his cheeks from the corner of her eye and smirked to herself. She had been a little unfair to Steven last night, being extra touchy and borderline seductive just before she had to leave. She had to admit, she was nervous, very nervous, but the nerves were plied by her carnal needs. Her parents had even "casually" bought her condoms before today, stating that they were bound to be alone at some point. Better safe than sorry.

The stage was set.

After a surgery scene, Steven brings an arm down to her waist just as Connie leans into his shoulder and scoots closer. He jumps, realizing her shirt must have ridden up, revealing her warm, carmelly chocolate skin. He swallowed and tried not to twitch at the opportunity. It's not like she was naked. That'd be completely different. He can't even see where her shirt rides up, and he's certain he's seen it before. Connie sighs happily, slightly moving her back under his hand and he takes the cue to caress her back slowly, which in turn makes him have to hyperventilate silently as his dick swells.

Why is this so...

Connie takes the opportunity to do something very ballsy, as Amethyst would say. She stretched her arms high above her head until she's certain Steven can see the very bottom of her bra from under the shirt. "Steven?"

He clears his throat anxiously, the tint turning a glowy sort of pink that runs throughout his entire body. "Yeah, Connie?"

"You're glowing a little," She said, smiling.

"Oh?" He looked at his hands and arms and took a deep breath, slowly returning to his normal skin tone. "Sorry."

"Does seeing my back turn you on that much?" She hadn't meant for it to come out like that, or really at all, but she also couldn't help the anxiously horny smile that broke through.

Steven blinked at her slowly, and after a moment, said, "Well, yeah. You're fucking gorgeous. Seeing any part of you bare is quite frankly unfair."

Connie blushed at his compliment and out of character language. "When did you learn to curse?" She teased. "What happened to sweet, innocent Steven? Boy who wouldn't touch a girl the way you've been touching me?"

Steven blushed again and gave her a dangerous little grin. "Oh please, you know I hang out with Amethyst more than the others. Besides, it's freeing. As for wouldn't touch a girl, innocent Steven, I'm afraid he's not here right now. But I can take a message."