The beggining of everything

1000 years ago.

"The prophecy of the purple moon, when a girl without a clan rises on the quarter year on the purple moon her power will either save or destroy the seven clans, but it is up to her alone," a man spoke from behind a sacred scroll. The problem was, she could be killed and the prophecy would start all over, and a few knew this. Some had no clue. It would give 1000 years more to the clans to protect them. Only because they feared what they didn't understand.

"As the prophecy has spoken so shall we keep her identity a secret, it will be locked away with a sacred spell, given by the witches and warlocks, forever," the man spoke. He was a kind man but a firm man. The witches began there incantations as the warlocks joined in.

"I call upon the earth, hear my plea, from the burning winds and shaking seas, forged in fire and laid to rest, this scroll now kept inside your crest, seal it til the moon glows red, and lay it upon the clanless' head, into the night we give you thee, hide the scroll ten centuries."

The scroll glows purple and disappears. The vampires and wolves watched each other. Angels and demons nodding. The hybrids are clueless and that cures a problem. They don't understand. But the witches and warlocks, the know what's to come because they've foreseen it. They know what lies ahead. They have seen 2 paths. And they know the outcome of both. They hope for the best but they fear for the worst.