"Wait, I didn't think angels could have kids," I said. I was in shock too. This was a first for me.

"Well, technically they can't however my mother didn't follow the rules she made it with a warlock and I was created except I inherited my mothers entire abilities and none of my fathers," she said. This was odd...she was a warlocks daughter but had all the powers of an angel.

"Hold on, I thought if an angel mated with anyone else they were killed," Kiera asked. Sarah looked scared but she toughened up real quick.

"That is true however for some strange reason I was supposed to be born," she said. Wait a second! Sarah isn't a clan either. No one had ever heard of an angel and a warlock mating and having children. No one ever mates with angels. I was so confused.

"How old are you," I asked.

"I just turned 25, why?" She said.

I looked at all the other girls and it hit me like a ton of bricks, what if she was the one to change destiny or destroy it or what if both of us we're going to do either one what if one of us was to destroy it in the other one wants to change it? I guess we'd have to figure that one out on our own but for now-

"Phoenix, the scroll says a clan-less on the quarter year will change or destroy the destiny and they will choose, as far as we know angel and warlock children have no clans- so what if she's the one," Cassie asked. She was a great friend. Always knew my thoughts. Five days and we were practically sisters.

"I was thinking that, but we should probably ask Ashton, or Cedric about it, they knew dad well and they knew how much time he spent figuring this out," I said.

"Who's your dad, Sarah," Kiera asked. That was a great question. We all wanted to know. And I was curious.

"Tyrion Bishop, why?"

"Oh my goodness Mr. T is her dad, you know what that means," Kiera asked, we shook our heads.

"Dude we can get away with so much hell, it will be so funny to see him so mad," she said. We laughed. And to be honest Sarah was sweet and kind. We made a new friend for sure but we had to talk to Ashton.

"Why don't you go, he will probably talk to you when you're alone," Luna said. She had a point and she knew him well.

"Okay fine, but if I'm not back in thirty minutes, call someone to help him because I will kill him," I laughed. They waved me off.

I walked silently to his office, hoping he wouldn't be there. I wasn't ready to face him yet. I didn't really want to. But I had to. So as I was walking, my heart started pounding making it hard to concentrate. Yes I was half vampire but I still had a heart and a heartbeat. Funny thing was I was just scared he was going to yell at me. He usually did.

I stopped in front of his door. I almost didn't want to go in. Fear took over. I wanted to back away and just lie to my friends, but I was to afraid of the hurt if they knew I was lying. So I lifted my hands to the door and before I could knock his voice rang out.

"Come in Phoenix."

I opened it to find him at a large desk with a pair of khaki pants, a white fitted button up and a red tie on. He was sexy in a suite. And lord his hair was always so silky and nice.

"I'm sorry to bother you Mr. Blackwell, I just had a few things to talk with you about," I said. He motioned for me to take a seat. I did.

"Well first why were all of my friends and I practically living together," I asked. He chuckled.

"Miss Redd it has come to my attention that you have become quite fond of those four ladies, as I'm not a real monster I thought you'd like it better if you were together," he said. I nodded and then the real question.

"Yes, but what's with the Clan-less angel slash warlock in our dorm, she could be the one, she just turned 25" I said. He raised up in his chair.

"Miss Redd, I already considered that. Which is why we will now be protecting both of you until we can figure out which one is the real chosen one," he said. But wait a second, one thing I didn't ask her about.

"Did she receive a scroll," I asked. He looked at me with confusion. Then he answered, "I'm not sure."

He stood up. I could see the hurt and frustration all over his face.

"Ashton look, I know you said that you only made this school to protect me, but i feel like you're doing it, to avoid me," I said truthfully. He looked up quickly and hurt spreads across his face. My heart hurt for him.

"Phoenix, please don't make this harder than it already is," he said. I was hurt too.

"Please Ashton don't, just don't shut me out," I pleaded.

"Phoenix look at you, you've changed and for what? To make a statement? To prove a point? What!? The black and purple hair, the new clothes, the choker, all of the witching symbols, who are you trying to prove yourself to," he asked. That done it for me.

"YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME ASHTON, YOU WERE DADS BEST FRIEND AND THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT OF HIM, AND WHAT YOU THINK YOURE BETTER THAN I AM OR THAT YOU KNOW ME, LOOK AT YOU, HIDING FEELINGS YOU DONT WANT TO UNDERSTAND, BUILDING A SCHOOL TO SET RULES THAT YOU YOURSELF HAVE TO FOLLOW SO YOU WONT HAVE TO FEEL ANYTHING FOR ME. TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY," I yelled. He was surprised.

"Phoenix-"

"Shove it up your ass, you annoying blood sucker."