Did he just say-?

"Blake, don't be tormenting our special guest please," Ashton said. Blake Parker!!?

"Wait, you're the demon that caused all the demons and angels to fight," I said. It was because he killed two vampires and they weren't supposed to harm any other species.

"That would be me, but that was thirty years ago and I paid for it for fifteen years, I'm clean now," he said stepping towards me. He had black shaggy hair swept to the side. He wore leather.

"Sizing up a clanless will not help anything, she's always going to be trouble," Another guy says from behind Blake. He was about six foot and three inches and oddly colored eyes. Hint of red and purple. But more of a deeper blue. Hybrid!

"Come now Dagur," Ashton says motioning for him. He walks past me not giving me a look. He was about Ashtons age.

"Rude much," I said under my breath. He looked back at me.

"I heard that," he said. Blake snickered at him and turned back to me. His eyes stared daggers in me. He finally sighed and walked away. A woman around forty cake to me. She had long blonde hair and it was beautiful. She smiled.

"Pheonix, I'm Cordelia Green, your moms best friend, we spent many days casting together," she said. I greeted her with a smile and a bow. She was the supervisor of witches. She left me.

I was introduced to a lot of species. Two were twin witches Ava and Abagail Jacobs, both probably forty auburn hair. Braided in the back. Another witch Cassie Palmer, medium dark hair around my age, nice. Luna Calburn around my age, vampire, nice. Raven stoker around thirty married to Draven stocker about thirty-five. Then wolves. Caiden white around twenty two brown hair faded. Lucy black, had black hair around my age really sweet. Summer grey same age as Caiden  if not less just a few years. Alpha Titan Brown around thirty Nice but very silent.

Next was demons, Keira Knight she was thirty and very aggressive but she hid it well. Layla Williams she was twenty eight and very pretty, mixed with very long curly hair. Nice too. Overlord was Colby Thomas, he was older but looked about Ashtons age. Very very sweet and flirty in a genuine way. Hybrids were next. Alisa Barnes she was my age and rude. Hayden Wilson oddly he was twenty seven and very quite. Didn't talk a lot. Jada Woods she was around thirty five and very set in her ways.

Angels were next. Ellen Michaelson was thirty five in human years. She was set in her wAys. Leora Taylor was the same age as Ellen but she was quirky. Zane Williams was twenty two and very wise for his age. And then there was the Leader Lucian Angelo. He was Ashtons age but he was the older angel. And so good looking. Hair came below his shoulders, it was straight and platinum. He was angelic.

Next Warlocks. Arion Forbes was around thirty and very strict about magic. Tyrion Bishop was around my age and he was mixed as well. He was nice. Nicolas after was twenty and very agile. That's the only ones I seen.

"Where is Cedric," Ashton asked Arion. He was average crew cut.

"He will be here, he's just evaluating," he replied to Ashton. I felt shivers as I felt a presence behind me. No one said anything but someone was there. A hand caught my hand from behind turning me around to meet a pair or deep purple eyes.  Oh my goodness. His gaze was burning through me. His hair was short but slick back. And brown.

"This is the one we are protecting," he said looking me up and down. Lucian stepped up to grab my arm. His hand felt safe and warm. He pulls me back.

"Yes, and it would be a good idea to not scare her," he said. Cedric was around thirty two-three But he was an mean soul. Ashton came to me and him and Lucian stood by my side.

"Of course, silly me, I apologize I had no intentions of scaring you," Cedric said walking to his coven.  Ashton and Lucian separates themselves from me.

"Okay so tell me what's going on," I asked Ashton. And of course someone else buds in.

"The clan-less doesn't understand so why are we here," Dagur asks. I really didn't like him. He was annoyingly rude.

"Phoenix have you ever heard of the purple moon prophecy," Ashton asks me. I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Someone is suppose to change destiny or something but what does that have to do with me," I asked. Colby steps up.

"Sweet, if I may, have you received anything lately, a gift, or something unexpected," he asked. I looked in his eyes and you honestly could get lost.

"I did actually, I found a paper rolled up on my bed this morning," I took it out of my pocket. I started to hand it to Colby but he backed away.

"The prophecy is true. It has been decided," Colby said. I was so confused.

"Wait, who is the one that it's written about," I asked. The room fell silent. Well, did I say something mean?

"Young bird, the prophecy speaks of a clan-less, born to no one. The chosen one," Lucian said. He said 'The chosen one.' My mind wanders back to what my mom said about me being chosen.

"Wait, it's about me."

"Yes, Phoenix it is, and we swore to protect the chosen," Ashton said. Wait....that means.

"I could destroy or protect the species around the world?"

"Do not fear, we each have to teach you things, show you the good within and let you decide after what path you take ," Cordelia spoke. This was a little to much to take in. I started hyperventilating without anyone noticing except Colby.

"Oh love, you're scared, and confused I understand. But breath," he spoke. As I was about to say something my entire body went still and I fell into darkness. Passed out cold.