I had no idea what to do. After telling him to leave, he did. And now I was still confused. And I didn't know what to think.  Why couldn't I choose between them? Why was I so caught up in them? Cedric, Ashton, Colby and Lucian. They were so good to me. And I barely spent time with anyone else. Maybe it was time to do that. I couldn't keep putting myself through the hurt.

I laid down and rested for the night. In the morning I dressed in black, all black, jeans with slits, a off shoulder shirt with a choker and a purple pendant, and my knee high boots(black). I decided to go back to the diner and not be babysat by Titan today.

Once I arrived at the diner, in my room, I looked at myself and decided to change my hair color. I changed it to black with purple streaks. No one would look away because I was no longer me. I was someone else. And the fact that everyone would now look at me in a new perspective was a turn on. I wanted to cause trouble and befriend a vampire a witch  and a wolf  today. Maybe even a demon.

I stepped out into the hall and ran into Cassie first. She was about my age. She seen me and her eyes lit up.

"Phoenix girl, I love your new look, I want to do black and green," she said. I smiled.

"Do it love, and by the way that purple shirt is the bomb," I said. She smiled at me.

"Do you want to befriend a demon a wolf and a vamp with me, create our own group?" I asked. She was in shock.

"Yes, actually I would," she said. I grabbed her arm and walked on down the hall. We ran into Luna there. Vampire wing. It was where Ashton was. Luna took one look at me and her eyes were in shock.

"Oh wow, Phoenix you are so beautiful I love this new look," she said. That made all the vampires and wolves come out. Including the leaders. Ashton looked almost flustered.

"Want to be in our girl group, make our own little group?" I asked. Luna looked around and back at me.

"Yes I would," she said grabbing Cassies arm. We walked right past Ashton and to the demon wing. Blake was standing outside. He must have missed the memo of no boys but he was very intrigued.

"Damn girl, you are looking hot today," he said. Colby stepped out of his room with Layla half dressed. Ouch that hurt. He looked at me and he went still.

"Sorry I'm here for Kiera, have you seen her," I asked. Cassie and Luna both giggle and agree. Luna appears in front of us.

"Phoenix, I am loving this new you, you are hot girl, and the choker, I need your style tips hot stuff," she said. I smiled and I asked her to join she answered with a "hell yeah."

And to the wolf caverns. As soon as we reached the wolves, by the wizard wing, Cedric caught glimpse of me, he was in shock. Lucy was our age as well and as soon as she seen me she got excited. Especially with 3 others around me.

"Oh my, a convention, are we making our own group?" She asked.

"Yes Lu-lu we are, and we want you to join," Kiera said. She looked at me and nodded.

"No way I'm passing that style up, count me in," she said. We walked 3 by 2. I walked with Cassie and the other three walked arms linked. We headed to the singing area.

The tables were spread apart. But we brought 2 together and sat down. This was a lovely group of different creatures. We were all so alike but yet so different. And to make matters worse, Layla walks in, she's looking slutty. But always looking that way, so no harm.

"Ugh, it's obvious that she's just sleeping with Colby because he's the overlord and she wants to rule by his side," Kiera said. We laughed. It hurt that Colby would do something like that but he was a demon.

"Yeah can't put slut on your resume, they wouldn't elect her queen then," Cassie says. We laugh. She was a slut though. And then here come the others, and the leaders. Including Lucian. No young angels to help our group but I'm sure within time we will find someone.

"Okay listen, it has come to my attention that some of you are trying to start your own groups, while that great and very welcoming, it's also uncalled for, Phoenix is not to be having play dates, she's to be protected," Ashton said. Huh.

"Poor little Phoenix. Always getting in trouble but why do we have to protect her, she has all the leaders," Layla said. Ugh I hated her.

"Because Layla, if she can make a new destiny and change it, none of us will ever have to fear the future again, we will be free to do as we please and to see who and whatever we want. To be with whoever we want," Ashtons eyes fell from me. He was upset but I didn't care. The girls seen my reaction.

"Ashton as a vampire myself I say to hell with your stupid rules, if she wants friends then let her have them, we can protect her too, in fact I say that anyone in here can, not just leaders," Luna said to him. Making me feel important and heard. He placed his head down and Cedric decided to speak. But what he said was shocking.

"Luna is right, Phoenix deserves to be free to be with whoever she chooses, if she wishes to have friends beside her then that will be her wish and we will respect it, she has proven herself strong enough and more capable than you lot realizes."

"Enough Cedric, but you're right, we cannot stop her from having friends, so that is why we are building a school for all of you to learn, and we will recruit newer and younger species to help aid miss Phoenix in her time of need," Ashton said. 

"Wait what," I asked.

"Your leaders are also your teachers, so NO STUDENT AND LEADER INTERACTION WHATSOEVER," He added.

He was nuts. He was doing this because he can't keep his eyes off me. Or his heart. This is to far. The purple moon is 2 weeks from now and he was going insane.