Elysian Arcane (Not an update)

DEAR KARENUMATI,

Mahabharat- world's longest poem,with thousands of shlokas, out of which only one shloka dedicated to you,which says, You r the Princess of chedi, daughter of Shishupala, Wife of Nakula, sister of Drishaketu, Mother of Niramitra,but it doesn't tell us who were YOU exactly! There is nothing much written about you,nor even in folklores so what's left to think how you were,ya right IMAGINATION! I have spent nights thinking about how your character was like,Were you an introvert or an extrovert ,did you like warfare or  economics or literature or dancing or were u  a great singer? I want to know how was ur relationship with ur father was he evil with you too or loved like a father loves his daughter? How did you marry Nakula,Was it a love marriage or arrange? How did Shishupala agreed to ur marriage?Did you people elope? If ever I'll meet you I would want to know were you present at rajsuya yagna?did you see your father die? What was ur reaction? Did you breakdown,did you cry? What Nakula did to make you forget ur pain or you didn't cry,you thought it to be an step towards Dharma sthapna. How was ur relationship with Krishna, Draupadi other Pandavas,mata kunti?People often talk about the sacrifices made my the other female leads of the Mahabharata but they often forget about the sacrifice made by the pandava patnis,In a patriarchal society living at ur father's home after marriage is not considered,did you get taunts regarding this,if yes then how did you face it? How did you raise Niramitra,it would be hard ik,people say that you got ur brother with u but lemme tell them too.a father is someone whose place no one can replace. Just one more question,when pandavas after winning the great war,decided to go to Himalayas,why didn't you go with ur husband? Were u dead by that time or it was something else. People here in Kaliyuga have forgotten about you, they forgot that u were divine too,you are a gauriansha too.

            - ❤💙❤💙

The_Elysian_Arcane

It's an initiative to bring, the less discovered into the limelight.

In love with a character from Indian mythology about which you think they don't get enough recognition, u can just write a simple letter to them and joined this amazing community!!

This is just my letter there are many more such beautiful letters, you can always read them on their account!!