Chapter 18

Karenumati's POV:

Karenumati's POV:

The night was beautiful yet gloomy. We were together but nothing was like before. Mitra had slept a long time back. I stood in the balcony, appreciating the night, my heart ached to see my lovely sisters like this,  I need to do something!! But what?? Nakul help me!!!

I looked at the moon, hoping that my message could reach him and he would give some brilliant ideas to make everyone happy, he had this amazing talent to bring happiness in the most difficult times too, my ever bubbly Arya!! My Drama queen!

"Ma!! " Mitra mumbled in his sleep. I was going towards him, when my anklet got stucked in the curtain which covered the entrance to the balcony; This was my favourite anklet!

I sat near Mitra, caressing his head.

These anklet brings back so many memories and my heart just drowned in them.

(POV ends)

Karenumati was engulfed in reading a book, when Nakula entered the Library. He grabbed her wrist and asked her to come with him.

"But where are we going Nakul? " she asked.

"Don't ask just come! " he commanded.

It was late afternoon, the sun was even relaxing, the surroundings were lethargic, so was Karenumati but Nakula was an exception, he was energetic.

He took her to show her his favourite horse "Badal"; he was a beauty, his black shiny fur sparkled as the sun rays fell on it. Karenumati too fancied horses. She wasn't a warrior princess, but was very good in riding horses.

"So would you like to go somewhere, with this beauty! " said he while patting the back of the horse.

"Would love to!!" exclaimed she.

"..but there's one condition?? " he smirked.

"What? "

" We'll ride this horse together!!"

Badal neighed and stood on his hindlimbs.

"Badal approves it, so how could I deny the offer!! " said she, her cheeks tinted red.

She sat before him, her hands were wrapped around his neck, her head near his chest; she could listen to his heart beat which hinted that he was too excited the way she was. On their way she would again and again look at his handsome face, his stern black orbes, gave her chills.

"If anyone saw us like this?" asked she.

"We could always pretend that you got lost and I saved you!" said he; his eyes still fix on the path.

After a long journey, they reached the shores of the river Ganga.

"Meet my great grandma Ganga!!" announced he, while moving into waters and bowing down to her.