Chapter 14

"Bcz.. " he cupped her face, " Bcz. I love you stupid!!! "

She lowered her gaze and asked, "Why.. Why would you love me?? "

"I don't think I need any reason to love you!" he said with a smile plastered over his face.

"but.. but I'm not like your wife, I'm so different from her, I don't possess any of the qualities which you like..and top of it.. "

"Shush! " he lifted her face, "You know what you are stupid.. I love the way you are, with all ur perfections and imperfections, I love you!!" he cupped her face and continued, " I don't want you to change at any cost you know that, you provide a perfect balance in my life, one side I've fierce Draupadi and on the other, calm Karenumati! I need you like this!! You know what I'm even in love with this idiotic thought of yours, I don't know whether you like me or not but please don't change, people like you are rare to find just like those blue lotuses!" he stopped, waited for her reply.

She tip toed and soon her lips crashed on his. He wrapped his hands around her waist and she held his shoulder, as the kiss deepened the grip of his hand tightend around her waist and her fingers got entangled in his hairs. This marked the starting of an eternal promise, a love story that went unsung, got lost in the pages of Mahabharata, a love story which is generally considered as a political alliance!!

The moon hid behind the clouds as if it couldn't bear the heat of the moment and leaving the love birds alone, but stars were notorious they became the witness of this union. The bulbul got her partner, the rare blue lotus was now in safe vicinity of a handsome prince! The gusts of wind were just adding the magic by swaying her tresses. Diyas and lamps blew out, making the surrounding dark, few fireflies started to move around them.

They separated. He just admired her beautiful face,which was by now red in colour.

"Ma! What are you thinking? " Mitra shoke her hand.

"Nothing!! " said she.

"I've got something for you? "

"What?? "

"Close your eyes first! " she did as she was instructed. She was sitting on her writing table, she actually loved writing poems, she was planning to write one, but some memories didn't even allow her to pick up the quill.

"Here you go! " he kept a scroll on her palm, "A letter from baba! " he cooed.

Her face just lit up, she wanted to scream in happiness, dance around the whole palace, she was on the 1000th sky. She clutched that letter a bit tight, as if it was the hand of Nakula, pleading him not to go away, involuntarily some tears escaped her eyes and fell on the scroll.

-----------------

Few raindrops from the lean heaven fell on his masculine figure.

"It's about to rain bhrata Bheem! " he called out.

"I know Nakul!! Need to hurry up the collection of the firewood. "

"I've enough for today we'll come tomorrow, they shouldn't get wet otherwise we would need to sleep hungry! "

"You right let's go before it starts to rain heavily!"

The two brothers moved in the direction of their hut.
-----------------

He wiped her tears, "No more crying ma! We'll read the letter together! "
"Done!! " "Done!! "

This was the first the letter she received from him since the day he went for exile. Few weeks were left for the completion of one year of Rajsuya Yajna, the day she lost her father, the day which was the root cause of that adharmi dyut sabha.

"Rajkumari, Guru Rudra has come, please send Rajkumar as soon as possible! " a Dasi announced.

"Mitra go! We'll read the letter at night!! "

He went away!

Shrutakirti gave birth to her second child,they named their prince as Abeema- just 6 months old. Mitra really fancied him a lot, the little boy always reminded him of Suthanu, the only daughter of the pandavas. Mitra always yearned for a younger sister after seeing Dhristaketu's and Renu's relation, and when he got a sister in the form of Suthanu, destiny separated them.

Renu too missed her all the sisters a lot, Rakshabandhan was round the corner, and was the perfect time for a family reunion. She wrote 4 letters and sent them to her beloved 'jijis'.

The thought of just meeting her sisters and children, bloomed her face. She sat down to write the poem, but her mind lacked the inspiration.

------------------------
"Why you always bring this lotus with you?? " asked Bheema to his anuj who picked up a lotus from the pond.

"Because I love them and Panchali too likes them! " Nakula shrugged.

"I think Panchali likes Hibiscus more than this lotus! " said Bheema and moved a bit faster with a pile of firewood on his shoulder.

Nakula stood there caressing the petals of the lotus, they weren't blue but yet they reminded him of her. He always wondered about his stupid little girl!!

She is not little she's a mother now , and not at all stupid, matured with time, but still I know she could be vulnerable at times, and it becomes difficult to handle, I hope Ketu is keeping a good care of her!!

"Would you spend your whole life admiring the beauty of that lotus, come fast Nakul I ain't going without you!! " Bheema called out.

"Coming bhrata!" he ran towards him.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hiya beautiful ppl!
Akansha this side,
I hope you liked the chapter, and if you liked it then please turn the white star into orange and shower ur love in the comments section.

So how was it hoomans??

I tried to show Nakula's feeling too, was I able to do it properly??

How was their proposal scene *winks* #rekulmoment

Views on Suthanu and Mitra???

Thank you everyone for supporting me through out!!

Happy reading!