Chapter 15

Renu and Mitra,

Renu and Mitra,

They read the letter. Niramitra sat near Renu peeping in the letter, using his newly learned skill i.e. reading.

I wish my lil boy is reading this along with his mother, I hope Mitra you doing well in your studies!

"I'm trying my best papa! "
"He's trying his best Nacool! " They thought.

How's everyone at Chedi, I hope you all doing well, Give my love to Ketu, Sarabha and Mahipala, Paridhya and Ketu's wife.

"We all are fine papa and we have a very beautiful addition in our family! But still I miss you!"
"Everyone here is fine Nacool!! Just ur absence aches my heart! "

We are doing fine over here, just don't miss us much!! :) I know the time is hard, but we are stronger than our problems isn't it???

"Yes!"
"Yes!"

Mitra I'm giving you the responsibility, do take care of your mother, never leave her side, you know she's a silly little girl, so you have to be very careful with her, be a good boy don't trouble her a lot! Renu make my boy grow as a valorous warrior and a humble human being.

"You know Pa, she's the best mother! "
"You know arya, he's the best son!! "
I wanted to write more, but writing more would mean making myself vulnerable to those feelings which I'm trying to avoid right now, The war...

She crumbled the letter as she read the word 'war'.
"Ma, I wanna read more.. " he insisted.
"You can't read more!" she replied sternly. He smiled, "A love letter, no problem you can read I won't read it." he covered his eyes with both his palms. Few tears left their abode, but she instantly wiped them off and started to read further,

...the war is something we are preparing for, I hope you both to be mentally prepared for it too. I love u both. Good bye.

                                      -N.

"Mitra, do you wanna wrote the reply to the letter.. "

"Yes! " he replied joyfully.

With his untidy handwriting and with some spelling mistakes he wrote his part,

Dear Papa,

I'm writing the letter, pardon my bad handwriting, will try to improve it with time. So how's everyone?? Give a bear hug from side to Badi Ma. And loads of love to Tatshree and Kakashree. We are good here and you know what Shrutakirti Mami gave birth to a baby we named him as Abheema he is as cute as Suthanu. I love u, come back soon, and papa I'm learning mace, tell this to Tatshree Bheem he'll be very happy to know this. Ya so I'm ending here, Ma will continue and I promise you I'll take care of her, Byeee.