2| HE'S FIRED, THEY FIGHT

─────❝2| HE'S FIRED, THEY FIGHT❞─────

Firefighters see anything and everything everyday they're on shift, and with the job you learn not to judge people and their choices

Firefighters see anything and everything everyday they're on shift, and with the job you learn not to judge people and their choices. They were there just to help people when they need it and then they moved on. But sometimes there's just people that deserve to be judged to a certain degree.

"L.A. Fire!" Bobby exclaimed when they tore the door down at the call. When no one answered, it was the first red flag for the firefighters. "All right, guys, check all these rooms," he ordered.

Laura helps check the rooms but there was not a single soul there, and she was starting to think it was a joke. Which she couldn't be more wrong about. They came face to face with a room filled with snakes, and it brought shivers to her spine. She didn't do well with reptiles, specially lizards.

"Bobby, I can't do snakes. They scare the crap out of me," Chimney said, backing away from the room. "That scene from Conan the Barbarian with the giant snake, it traumatized me for life. I-I can't."

Buck furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Chimney with questioning eyes. The older man, sensing what he was about to ask, turned to him in a frantic manner. "Conan the Barbarian. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Nineteen eighty-two."

"Dude, as far as I'm concerned, the world began the day I was born," Buck said, crouching down to see some of the snakes in a tank. Laura wacked him across the head and rolled her eyes. "Stop hitting me!"

"Guys, in here! Back here, guys, now." Bobby's voice was scared and urgent. Laura ran around the biggest snake she's ever seen and to where the emergency was. There was a girl, with a giant snake wrapped around her neck, struggling to breath. Laura froze in her spot in fear.

"We got to help her get some air guys." With the words, Laura snapped back to reality and put on some gloves. Laura crouched to see if there was any way to get the animal from her neck, but it was so thick and long that they needed a miracle. A big, long one.

"Bobby, it's no use. That thing is, like, ten feet long." Laura nodded her head and pointed at Hen, ageing with her words. "Its constriction strength is, like, fifty pounds per square inch."

Laura raised her eyebrows, "how do you know so much about snakes, Hen?"

She waved her hand in dismissal, not having the time to answer her question and stop Chimney's nagging and whining. "All I'm saying is that you'd stand a better chance of tearing down a cement wall with your bare hands."

"Why don't I just punch it in its face?" Buck asked like it was a normal occurrence for him.

Laura heaved a sigh and stared at him, her eye twitching in annoyance. "Why is punching someone or something your solution for everything?" The young firefighter looked at her. "I will punch you next time you suggest it."