Part 2

AT THE CRIME SCENE:

"Hey Gibbs, where are you guys!" Jimmy asked from the top road.

"We're down here Jimmy!" McGee called out from under the bridge. "Oh and watch your step."

But McGee's warning was too late, because Jimmy lost his footing and slid down the side of the road to just stop at Gibbs' feet. "Uh hi Gibbs." Jimmy looked up at Gibbs.

"Morning Palmer." Gibbs said as he helped Jimmy back to his feet.

"Thanks. Where's the petty officer?"

"McGee?" Gibbs said, walking away.

"She's here Jimmy, wrapped in the shower curtain."

Gibbs walked over to Alex's car where the two boys sat in the front seats with the passenger side door open.

"So how are you two?"

"My mom is never gonna let me leave the house ever again." Josh said, looking blankly forward.

"If she finds out." Alex said. "My parents won't know till they get back, right?" Alex looked at Gibbs.

"Can I ask you guys some questions?" Gibbs said as he leaned against the car.

"Yeah but we didn't do it we just found her that's it!" Josh said nervously.

"I know, killers don't usually call the police, but what did you two see?"

"If I answer can you show us where you work?" Alex asked.

"Yeah I think that can be arranged."

"Maybe the crime lab?"

"Maybe.... So let's start with names, I'm Gibbs."

"Alex Cassidy." Alex shook Gibbs' hand. "And this is my friend, Josh Lowery."

"Hey."

"Well Josh, Alex, do remember seeing anything weird or odd last night?"

"Not really, I drove my dad's car out here without using the headlights ya know so no one would see us." Alex said.

"Well it was raining but I think I saw someone or something through that window." Josh points Straight ahead at the motel.

"Why didn't you tell me! What did it look like? Was it a ghost!?" Alex asks his friend.

"I did! You said I was just being superstitious!"

Gibbs' phone began to ring. *ring*ring*

"Yeah Torres?" Gibbs stood up straight and started walking away from the car.

"Yo Gibbs, Bishop and I found where the petty officer was killed."

"Okay, where."

"Here. At the motel, room 13."

"Okay. McGee and I are on the way." Gibbs ended the call then walked over to McGee. "Hey McGee, Bishop and Torres found where the petty officer was killed."

"We got a name for her boss, petty officer Marion Crane."

"Okay come Tim." Gibbs helps McGee get up on the road.

"Thanks, where boss?"

At the motel, room 13." Gibbs said as they walked to the motel

When they walked in the parking lot they saw Noah.

"Hey we're with ncis and we are looking for room 13." McGee asked.

"Oh, you must work with special agent Bishop...and Torres. Over here." Noah gestured.