Part 3

Hey Gibbs, Nick and I were looking into petty officer Crane and where she was stationed." Bishop said when Gibbs walked into the bullpen to his desk.

"Yeah she was U.A. from the Seahawk since her last liberty, 3 weeks ago." Nick added.

"Okay, what did she do on the Seahawk?"

"She was the head accountant on board." Bishop added.

"And oddly enough around the same time $400,000 also disappeared from the ship." McGee said as he looked at his computer.

"What about her personal life?"

"I tried to call her boyfriend Sam Gavin, but he's gone." Bishop said. "I only got his landlord who said he hasn't seen Sam in a month."

"So what? She stole the money and her boyfriend kills her?" Gibbs asks rhetorically.

"Sam Gavin wasn't in the navy so we don't have his DNA on file, I'll ask Kasie if there's another way to identify the mystery DNA." McGee says to Gibbs.

"You do that McGee." *buzz* Gibbs looks down at his phone then he gets up from his desk and walks up the stairs.

"Hey Kasie, yeah can you......" McGee continues his call with Kasie.

"So Bishop what are you doing later?" Nick said, standing by her desk.

"Um... I actually have a date tonight with Noah."

"Wait Noah from the motel? That Noah? No way!"

"Yes way. He's a little awkward at first but he's nice and he likes me."

"I hope you have a good time then." Nick walked back to his desk then said under his breath. "What does that little guy have that I don't?"

IN JACK'S OFFICE:

Gibbs walked in the open door, straight to her desk said. "Hey Jack you called?"

"Yes I did, there's not a lot to go on yet but my profile might help you." Jack said looking at the file.

"They always do." Gibbs walked around to her side of the desk and tried to read the file but he didn't have his glasses with him.

Jack smiled and took off her glasses. "Hey Cowboy, here."

"Thanks." Gibbs puts on Jack's glasses and smiles.

"You're welcome, like I said there's not a lot to go on, but I know it was a crime of passion and she was killed in the shower so I think it wasn't premeditated and why use a knife from the room and not a gun? But....judging by the pictures from when you found her whoever killed her cared for her."

"Why do ya say that?" Gibbs put the glasses on the table and leaned against the desk, looking at Jack.

"Because, here stand up." Jack said as she stood up from her chair.

"Okay, why?" Gibbs put the file on the desk and stood up straight, to face Jack.

"Look at this photo. The body isn't covered up haphazard, instead the shower curtain was neatly wrapped around her. And look at this one, she was found with her arms laying crossed over her chest, like this." Jack moved Gibbs arms to match the photo and put her hands on Gibbs' chest."If I just killed someone why would I take the time to pose the body?"

"Good point, I have Torres and Bishop looking into her boyfriend."Gibbs said looking into Jack's eyes

"Good, her boyfriend could have killed her." Jack said, smiling at Gibbs.

He leaned towards Jack to kiss her, when all of a sudden there was a knock on the open doorway.

*knock*knock*