Part 6

AT THE MOTEL:

After they got the warrant, Gibbs led one of the cadaver dogs in the woods around the motel and Torres and Bishop took the other around the motel yard.

"Look on the bright side Nick at least we aren't going into the woods at sunset." Bishop said as she walked the dog around.

"Bishop, we are looking for a body at a creepy motel less than a week from Halloween."

Bishop rolled her eyes. "Oh you're fine!" She teased. "Speaking of Halloween, what are we going to be?"

"Can't tell that, it's a surprise." Nick smiled mischievously.

"Oh no..."

Then they heard Gibbs and McGee's dog. *howwwwwwwl*

"Come on Nick!" Bishop said as they ran in the direction of the dog's howl.

"We found her, call Jimmy." Gibbs said as Torres and Bishop got there.

"On it boss." McGee said.

AT NCIS:

"Norma Gates you are under arrest for the murder of Fred Gates, Janet Leigh, petty officer Marion Crane and Sam Gavin." McGee said handcuffing Norma.

"But my son, he needs his mother's love!" Norma said as McGee took her away.

Noah walked with Jack from the interrogation room to the bullpen.
"Will I get to see her before the trial? I need to explain."

"Noah, you did the right thing, there's nothing to explain."

"I know but she's still my mother..."

"Hey.... everything will be okay."

"Thank you Jack but I doubt it." Noah looked at Bishop.

"On the way out you can talk to her if you want?"

"Okay." Noah walked over to where Bishop was standing. "Hey um..... agent Bishop, I just wanted to say before I leave, I'm sorry for lying to you."

"You can call me Ellie and I forgive you."

"Thank you, it was nice meeting you." Noah said before left for the elevator.

"You're welcome Noah." Bishop waved. "Jack, is he going to serve time?"

"Most likely some but he did help us solve a 27 year old murder mystery. That's gotta count for something."

"Hey guys here's the autopsy on Janet Leigh." Jimmy says walking into the bullpen, reaching by Jack to give the file to McGee.

"May I?" Jack asked, holding her hand out.

"Yeah, sure Jack." McGee said.

"Good work team." Gibbs said, walking to his desk. "But it's time for the paperwork."

SATURDAY, HALLOWEEN:

*ding*dong* Bishop's apartment doorbell rang.

"I'm coming!" Bishop said, walking out of the bathroom after doing her hair for the costume. "Hey Nick." She said as she opened the door.

"Hey Ellie... d*mm girl, you make a hot pirate." Nick said, walking inside and looking at Bishop.

Bishop blushed. "You don't look so bad yourself, Captain." She bowed.

"Thanks Ellie, are you ready to go?" Nick put out his arm.

Bishop took his arm and said. "Yeah lets go!"

They both walk out of the apartment door.

MEANWHILE AT THE MCGEE APARTMENT:

"Morgan! Sweetie please come over here, you need your hat." McGee said as Morgan ran around him on her stick-pony.