chapter 9

------------ Mia's Pov ------------

I woke up the next day. Today was the day that I was going to go see Dan to let him know that it is officially over because we never actually said it was over he just hit me and patty brought me to his house.

But what if i'm the bad person in this relationship after all i am the one that said " i love you " to another person, But he hit me, Which makes me the victim..... Right. 

I didn't know weather to tell patty about me going because he would not approve, So i decided to not tell him, Not yet anyway.

I got in my car after i got changed, Dan's house wasn't that far way from Patty's it was only about 10 minuets. So i listened to, hear you me by jimmy eat world. It was by far one of my favourite songs. I tried to plan out what i was going to say to Dan in my head.... ' hey Dan nice to see you again, i know that last time we saw each other there was a bit of a miss understanding, but since i have been gone your cousin patty was taking care of me and.... well.... i have realized that i have sort of been forced into this relationship and it doesn't feel right, i hope that you understand'. was that to harsh, i don't think so i will go with that.

I came to his drive and his car was on his drive, I took a deep breath and got out the car shut the door behind me, actually i slammed it. I took another deep breath and walked towards the door.

I knocked there where so many thoughts running through my head like ' i could run away right now and just be happy with patty, No Mia you have to do the right thing'. I soon snapped out of my daydream once he answered the door. He gave me a look of disgust and said. " What do you want ".

I paused then finaly got up the courage to say what i had to say.

" well you know how the last time we saw each other we had a bit of a misunderstanding, so i just wanted to say that i have been staying with patty and his friends at their house and they have been taking good care of me, but i will get to the point now. Okay so i sort of got forced into this relationship and it doesn't feel right so i think we should just be friends an...."

He cut me of and looked at me with pure hatred and spat the words " how very dare you "

With that he grabbed me and pulled me inside and tied me to a chair with various belts and things then he put a cloth in my mouth and tied it tightly at the back and he made sure that he pulled it extra tight to the point where the side of my mouth was starting to rip then he hit me. 1.2..3...4....5.....6......7.......8........9............. i lost focus and fell into a dark daunting sleep.........

ohhhhhhh whats he gooonnnnnnnnnaaaa dooooo, sorry that this chapter is late. its just that i have recently started a YouTube channel and i have been sorting that out. if you want to see it go to my instagram...     X.YOUTUBE_MAD.X      and the link is in the bio.      http://instagram.com/x.youtube_mad.x/