Mia's in trouble

-------------- Mia's pov ----------------

When can i leave?, How long is Dan going to keep me here?. I hate it, I just want to see Patty one last time. i thought as i lay-ed on the floor unable to move.

Then i heard a knock on the Door, Oh crap it was Dan, What was he going to do this time?. 

I have sort of got used to the getting beaten up on a daily bases, I was now covered in bruises all over and i could not even lift my arm up without flinching in pain. Every part of me ached when i moved. Yesterday when Dan came in he hit me several times in the face and then also pinned me up against the wall and strangled me, It just gets worse and worse, i wonder what today will be, Brace yourself......

------------- Patty's pov --------------- 

i walked into the room that was identical to mine and there on the floor was a weak bruised and battered Mia. She looked like she was in so much pain, She didn't move but i don't blame her cause i didn't look like she could move, But she looked at me and her ocean blue eyes lit up she smiled and tried to get up but she was in to much agony. I  quickly ran over to her and hugged her and she just cried in to my shoulder, we then heard someone clear there throat. We turned around and saw Dan carrying an unconscious Emma he looked at the three of us and smirked then kicked the door shut. Crap.

I looked down on Mia and saw that her face was stained with tears and then i looked up at Luke and he was exactly the same, i could tell that he liked Emma, It was obvious.

And now I'm stuck in a room with three people who are going to be worrying about the same person who is only meters away, Which then gave me an idea.....................

well that just happened, still hope you are enjoying this, and i can't belive that i have 920 reads that's crazy, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and what do you think Patty's plan is??????..........