Chapter 1- William Franklyn Miller

Romeo was in the airport waiting for his flight to LA to start boarding. While he was sitting in his seat listening to music through his Airpods, he noticed a familiar face walk by. Romeo looked up and saw that it was one of his good friends, William Franklyn Miller! Romeo put away his Airpods, and began to walk towards Will.
"Will!" shouted Romeo.
Will looked over his shoulder when he heard his name called from behind him, and was greeted with the face of Romeo Beckham.
"Romeo!" Will exclaimed, "Long time, no see!"
"Sure has been," replied Romeo. "I'm heading to LA, where are you off to?"
"I'm heading back home, I just finished up with a photoshoot yesterday."
"Nice dude! Can I see some of the pictures?" Asked Romeo.
Will pulled out his phone and went to his camera roll and found the photos from the shoot. He began to scroll through the pictures for Romeo to see. Romeo couldn't believe his eyes. The first few photos were normal, just Will wearing flannel shirts and posing on the beach. But as Will kept scrolling through them, they began to get a bit more raunchy.
It started off with the top few buttons of the shirt undone, then more and more until the front of Will's shirt was completely open. Will's abs and chest could be seen and Romeo started feeling something inside of his shorts. But this wasn't all. After a few more pictures, Will's shirt was now completely off. His entire upper body was now on display for Romeo. He couldn't take his eyes off the screen. Romeo was obsessed with Will's body. In one of the pictures, Will had his thumbs inside his underwear and Romeo could see his v-lines. Romeo was staring at this picture, and Will took notice. Will stopped scrolling and just let Romeo stare at the picture. Romeo, so engrossed in Will's body, didn't even notice that he was staring so obviously.
"Is that one your favorite?" Will asked Romeo smugly.
Realizing he was staring. Romeo snapped out of his daze.
"I didn't think you usually took pictures like that." Replied Romeo.
"Haha true. Well I'm trying to gain more followers, and my agent thinks that if I show my body, more people will follow me."
"Ahh that makes sense..." Romeo stated, obviously knowing that he himself would definitely want to see more pictures of Will shirtless.
Will chuckled to himself, knowing in his head that Romeo was enjoying the pictures of him.
"When does your flight leave?" Asked Will.
"In about an hour and a half. I got here pretty early because I'm excited for my trip and didn't want to miss my flight."
"Where are you heading?"
"LA! I'm going to some concerts and events, and I get to stay in our mansion!"
"Lucky..." Replied Will. He took a quick glance around. "Where are your parents?"
"They aren't here. They're letting me go by myself!" Romeo said with a grin.
"Dang I'm jealous. My parents never let me go anywhere alone. They are over by the gate. Our plane leaves in an hour."
"Gotcha." Said Romeo. "Well, it was great to see you Will!"
Will, having an idea, "Hey why don't we go grab a picture for Instagram!"
Romeo didn't want to leave just yet, "Sure dude, were you thinking a selfie or something?"
Will had other things in mind. "Actually let's take a mirror pic. It'll be much better. Let's head to the bathroom."
"Sounds good bro, let's go!" Said Romeo, not knowing what Will had planned.
Will and Romeo started walking towards the bathroom. Will noticed a family bathroom on the right side of the hall.
"Let's go in there," he said. "They have bigger mirrors."
"Okay!" Said Romeo, not knowing Will's true intentions for wanting to go in the family restroom, which was much more private.
Will and Romeo entered the bathroom, and Will shut and locked the door behind them.
"Why'd you lock it?" Asked Romeo.
Will, after taking a deep breath, said, "Romeo, I'm going to be honest with you. I saw the way you were looking at my pictures earlier."
Startled, Romeo said, "I... I'm not sure what you're talking about Will."
"Cmon Romeo," Will teased, "you couldn't take your eyes off my body."
"You wish." Romeo laughed nervously.
"No Romeo, you do." Will said. "And guess what, I'm going to give you your wish."
Romeo was confused, but started understanding when Will began to lift up the bottom of his shirt, revealing his stomach and abs. As he kept peeling off his shirt, the rest of his beautiful body began to come into view for Romeo. Romeo couldn't help but stare at Will's toned shirtless body, as he placed his shirt on the ground. Will then took his thumbs and stuck them in the waistband of his pants. He stood in front of Romeo in the exact same way as he was in the photo that Romeo was drooling over just minutes before. Romeo had his eyes glued to Will's perfect body.
"Like what you see?" Smirked Will.
"In your dreams..." Replied Romeo, unconvincingly.
Will waked closer to the boy and grabbed his hand. He placed Romeo's hand on his chest, and let Romeo feel the body that he lusted for. Romeo felt the warmth of Will's body on his hand.
"I know you want this Romeo."
Romeo didn't say a word. He was too busy looking at and feeling Will's body, which in turn caused a tent to arise in his shorts. Will noticed that Romeo was beginning to get a boner. Will removed his hand from on top of Romeo's, and slowly moved lowered it. It landed and wrapped around Romeo's hard cock. Romeo gasped as William's hand caressed his leaking dick.
"See Romeo, I knew you wanted me."
"Will," Romeo said with a shaky voice, "we can't do this."
"Why not Romeo?" Will asked, as he began to stroke Romeo's cock through his shorts. "We both want this. I find you just as attractive as you find me."
"What if somebody finds out?"
"Nobody will find out Romeo, we will be the only ones who know."
"I've never been with a guy before Will."
"Neither have I, but I really want to try with you. What do you say?"
Romeo said nothing, but answered by beginning to move his hand down Will's chest to his abs. He lingered for a second, but the true prize was down below. He kept moving his hand lower until it landed on Will's hard cock.
"Romeo," Will gasped, "that feels so good."
Romeo began to palm Will's dick through his pants. Will was getting harder and harder in Romeo's hand. He couldn't believe that The Romeo Beckham was holding onto his dick. Will released Romeo's dick, and began to remove Romeo's shirt. Romeo's tanned, toned body came into Will's view. This made William lose all self control. He quickly got onto his knees and grabbed at the waistband of Romeo's shorts and underwear. Romeo's hand shot on top of Will's to stop him.
"Will, are you sure that we want to do this? There's no going back."
"Romeo," Will said, "right now I want to taste your dick more than anything in the world."
Will then started to slowly remove Romeo's shorts and underwear. Romeo's v-lines and trimmed pubes came into Will's view. Soon, the base of his cock could be seen. This only made William lust for the boy even more. Romeo was perfect in Will's eyes. Will continued to remove Romeo's shorts until the British boy's cock sprang free. It shot out from his boxers and slapped Will across his cheek, leaving a spot of precum on it. Romeo's beautiful 6.5 inch uncircumcised boner made Will drool from how sexy it looked. Will wrapped his hand around Romeo's shaft and began to slowly stroke him. Will looked up into Romeo's eyes as he jerked the boy. Romeo let out a few soft moans as Will slowly worked him. He could still not believe that a cute boy like William Franklyn Miller wanted his dick so badly.
"Romeo," Will asked, "can I suck you?"
"Yes Will, please suck it."
Will had Romeo step out of his shorts, which now left Romeo Beckham completely naked. Romeo sat on the toilet with his legs spread, allowing Will full access to his cock. Will slid in between Romeo's legs and grabbed ahold of his stiff dick.
"Suck me Will." Commanded Romeo.
Will obeyed, and began to put the tip of Romeo's cock into the wetness of his mouth. Romeo held his breath, as the warmth of Will's mouth surrounded his cock. It felt amazing to be inside his mouth. Will began to slowly slurp and bob up and down on Romeo's hardness.
"Damn Will, your mouth feels amazing." Moaned Romeo quietly.
Will then removed his mouth from his dick and heard Romeo gasp as his mouth moved to Romeo's balls and began licking and sucking them. As he worked Romeo's balls, he continued to jerk the boys now wet cock. Romeo put his hands behind his head and leaned back to fully enjoy the blowjob he was receiving from Will. Will soon moved his mouth back onto Romeo's cock, but began to slide his hands up Romeo's hairless thighs. He rubbed them for a bit before snaking them upwards to feel Romeo's perfect abs. He felt each of Romeo's six abs and traced them with his fingers while he continued to suck his dick. He them continued upwards until each of his hands were placed on Romeo's nipples. He rubbed Romeo's chest and bobbed up and down on his cock, still keeping eye contact with Romeo the whole time. The feeling of Will's mouth on his dick was pure ecstacy for Romeo.
"Will, you're going to make me cum soon." Moaned Romeo.
Will quickly removed Romeo's cock from his mouth and his dick slapped against his stomach.
"Don't you want to fuck me before you cum Romeo?" Will asked seductively while biting his lip.
Romeo was surprised. "You really want me to fuck you?"
"Yes, Romeo. I want to feel you inside of me." Will replied.
If it was even possible, Will's answer made Romeo's teen cock even harder.
Will stood up and looked Romeo directly in the eye. "Aren't you going to get me naked Romeo?" He asked.
Romeo cracked a sly smile. 'What a dumb question' Romeo thought to himself. Seeing Will naked was all that Romeo wanted to do since he saw the pictures of him earlier.
Romeo sat up and put his hands into Will's pants and pulled them down to his ankles. Will then stepped out of his pants and underwear, leaving both boys now completely naked. Will's body looked amazing to Romeo, and his 7 inch hard cock looked delicious. Romeo grabbed and began to jerk Will's uncircumcised dick, pulling the foreskin up and down the head. This made Will begin to moan from the feeling of Romeo's warm hands touching his most sensitive area. But this was not what he really wanted.
"Please Romeo, I can't wait any longer. Please fuck me." Will begged.
Romeo couldn't believe the words that just escaped William Franklyn Miller's lips. Will wanted Romeo's cock inside him so badly.
"Lay on your back Will." Romeo said, releasing his dick.
Will stepped back and layed on his back on the airport bathroom floor. Romeo slid off the toilet and got on his knees in front of Will's naked body. Will's 7 incher was laying perfectly on his skinny body. Romeo still could not comprehend how a boy like William Franklyn Miller, who had his choice of any girl in the world, was about to willingly be fucked in the ass by him. Romeo grabbed Will by the ankles and raised them up until Will's knees were by his head. Romeo looked down and admired the pink rosebud that was Will's virgin asshole.
"Looks good enough to eat." Smirked Romeo as he looked into Will's lust filled eyes.
Romeo didn't give Will a chance to answer. He began to move his mouth lower and lower, never breaking eye contact, until his mouth was on Will's hole. Romeo put his lips around Will's ass and stuck out his tongue, and began to eat him out. Will had never felt anything like this before in his life. This boy was eating his teen ass, and it felt so good. Will threw his head back and moaned as Romeo continued to tease his entrance with his tongue. The feeling was to die for. Even though this was Romeo's first time eating out an asshole, he did so expertly, and he knew he was doing a good job from the moans and soft curses that were coming from William's mouth.
"Romeo, this feels amazing, but I want you inside of me." Will practically begged for Romeo's cock.
Romeo didn't need to be told twice. He removed his mouth from William's hole, scooted his hips forward, and began line the tip of his cock up with Will's virgin ass. Romeo spit on his cock to make it wet, even though his mouth had already primed Will's ass enough.
"You sure you want this?" Romeo inquired one last time, even though he already knew the answer.
"More than anything. Please, put it inside of me."
Romeo obliged. And began rubbing the tip of his cock up and down Will's wet hole, prepping him for his dick. He began pressing in, and the length of his cock started disappearing inside of Will. Will was biting his lip as Romeo's cock entered him, but soon the initial pain subsided, and the feeling of Romeo's cock filled a hole in Will he never knew that he needed to have filled. Soon, Romeo's entire shaft was buried inside of his friend.
"Will, I'm all the way in." Romeo said, as he looked down upon Will's naked, sweaty body which was impaled on his dick.
"Now fuck me Romeo. Take my virginity."
Romeo began to slide his dick in and out of Will's tight hole, as Will moaned in sync with every thrust. Will's tight ass felt amazing wrapped around Romeo's teen dick. Romeo had never had his dick inside an ass before, and the tightness of it was like nothing he had ever experienced. William was is heaven. His ass was being pounded at full force by the tan Brit, and Romeo's abs were slapping against Will's balls with every in and out. Will moved his right hand onto his own cock, and began stroking himself at the same pace as Romeo was thrusting and breaking in his fuck toy. Romeo began picking up the pace, probing Will's hole at an ungodly place. Will had to supress his moans so that the boys wouldn't get caught in the act. In just a few minutes, Romeo's load began building up inside his teen balls.
"Will, I can feel it coming." Romeo warned Will in between thrusts.
"Fuck me Romeo. Give me your load daddy." Will said in a high pitched moan.
Romeo couldn't believe how sexy Will was. The boy was begging for Romeo's load, and he was not going to disappoint. Romeo slapped Will's hand off his own cock and replaced it with his own. He began to jerk Will as he picked up the pace inside of Will's hole. Romeo stroked Will's cock as he thrust inside his ass with his teen cock.
"Romeo! I'm getting so close. Fuuuuuccckkkk!!!" William screamed as he shot 7 ropes of hot teen spunk all over his tight chest and abs. As he came, the tightness of his ass increased on Romeo's dick. This sent Romeo into overdrive, and the sight of Will's sweaty body with his own cum dripping from it only made Romeo hornier. In seconds, Romeo pulled his cock from Will's hole, jerked it three times, and began coating Will's body with it's second teen load. Romeo's load landed on Will's neck, chest, and stomach. William Franklyn Miller was covered in two teen loads, his own and Romeo Beckham's. Romeo looked down at Will's cum covered body, which made him smile.
"What's so funny?" Asked Will.
Romeo said nothing, and began to lick the cum off Will's cock, his abs, chest, and finally sucked the cum off Will's neck while simultaneously giving him a small hickey. Then, he shared a kiss with Will, and they shared the mixture of the teen idol's cum. They made out with eachother for a few minutes, and then swallowed the mixture of each others seed. Romeo then rolled off of William, and the two naked boys laid next to eachother, catching their breaths.
"Wow. That was amazing Romeo." Will said, breaking the silence.
"Sure was. Thanks for letting me get my wish." Romeo said jokingly.
"Anytime haha. You fulfilled mine as well. I've always wanted some Beckham cock." Will laughed. "Well, I better get dressed, my parents are probably wondering where I am."
Will began to put his clothes back on while Romeo, still naked on the bathroom floor, soaked in every second.
"That was fun Romeo. Let me know if you ever want to try again." Said Will once he was fully dressed.
"Will do." Romeo got an idea. "Hey Will! Do you mind sending me some of those pictures from your photo shoot?"
Will chuckled, took one last look at the naked body of Romeo Beckham, and left the family bathroom.
Romeo was spent from his first experience with a boy, and just laid on the bathroom floor, running the last thirty minutes back in his head. Little did the British teen know, but this was just the beginning of a fun week in which Romeo would have plenty more experiences with boys!