Chapter 9- MattyB

When Romeo woke up on Sunday morning, he couldn't believe that it was his last day in Los Angeles. He wasn't ready to leave. LA was a very unique place, and Romeo had had many experiences this past week that he was never going to forget.
Romeo lazily laid in bed, trying to figure out what he was going to do during his last day. There were a lot of different options, but Romeo finally decided that he was going to go to the beach. He didn't have a beach near his home in the U.K., so we wanted to make sure he got enough time there while he was in LA.
Romeo got out of bed, grabbed a quick shower, and ate breakfast. He sat on the couch and watched TV until it was sunny enough for him to go to the beach. Then he packed a bag full of drinks and got a towel. Romeo threw on a pair of yellow swim trunks and started towards the beach.
Once he got there, he laid out his towel, stripped off his white t-shirt, and began to tan. Romeo spent about an hour tanning the front and back of his body. All of his friends from home were going to be so jealous of how dark he got. Romeo got up and walked to the water to cool off.
As Romeo was sitting in the water, he noticed a group of people walking onto the beach. One of them was carrying a large video camera. Other than the man with the camera, the rest of the crew was made up of girls, except for one. Romeo watched from afar as the man set up the camera and began to film. Romeo counted six girls to the one boy, who Romeo noticed was cute as hell. The boy was wearing red swim trunks and a plain white t-shirt.
It looked like the girls were dancing while the boy was either rapping or singing. Romeo deduced that the crew was filming some sort of music video. Once he had figured this out, it clicked in his brain who the boy was. It was Matthew Morris, more commonly known as MattyB. Romeo knew Matty was a YouTube star who posted raps and was really famous when he was younger. Romeo followed Matty on Instagram, and he was pretty sure that Matty had followed him back. Romeo remembered seeing Matty's pictures on Instagram and thinking how hot he was, and from what he could see, Matty was just as hot in person.
Romeo continued to watch them film the music video for a little while, but soon he got up and went back to his towel. He dried himself off and laid down to tan. Romeo laid on his back so that he could tan his chest. He had his eyes closed, but could still feel the rays on sunlight beating down on his body and face.
All of a sudden he felt the sun go away. It was like someone was holding an umbrella over the sun to cover it. Romeo opened his eyes and saw something he was not expecting. It was MattyB standing over him!
"What's up dude?" Matty asked. "This is gonna be really awkward if I'm wrong, but you're Romeo Beckham right?"
"Yeah that's me." Romeo replied.
"Cool, I thought so." Matty said. "I'm Matthew, but most people know me as MattyB. I think we follow each other on Instagram."
"I know who you are." Laughed Romeo. "And yeah I follow you! What are you doing in LA?"
"I'm just here shooting a quick music video. How about you?"
"I'm on a short vacation for my birthday. Today's my last day unfortunately."
"Nice! It's my last day too actually." Matty frowned. "I got here on Friday and my flight leaves tomorrow. It was just a weekend trip."
"How much more of the video do you have to shoot?" Romeo inquired.
"Actually we just finished! The girls and I are just gonna chill on the beach for a while." Matty said. "To be totally honest, they actually made me come over here to ask if you wanted to hang out. They saw you tanning and think you are hot. Sorry if that's weird." He chuckled.
Romeo was used to it. He knew that many girls had a crush on him. Too bad he wasn't into girls.
"Nah dude, that's not weird at all. But sure, I'll come hang with you guys!"
Romeo got up and walked with Matty over to where the girls were sitting. Romeo introduced himself and added all the girls on Snapchat.
One of the girls named Ivey was being extra flirtatious with Romeo. She kept touching his arm and giggling at everything he said, even if it wasn't funny at all. Romeo thought she was cute, but he really wasn't into it. He wasn't just going to give in, especially since it was sort of a turn off that she was trying so hard. Either way, Romeo had his eyes on Matty.
After sitting and talking for a while, the crew decided that they were all going to get in the water. Romeo watched as Matty stripped off his shirt, revealing his muscular body. All of his working out had done the boy wonders, and Romeo had to look away before he sprung a boner.
The teens all went into the ocean and swam around for a while. Ivey kept swimming close to Romeo, 'accidentally' touching him all the time. Romeo let her feel him up, he wasn't going to be a jerk and tell her off in front of her friends.
Soon they all left the water and dried off. They sat on their towels and chatted for a while until it started to get dark. Romeo told the crew that he was going to pack up his stuff and go home. Ivey was disappointed and begged him not to leave. She grabbed him by the arm.
"Don't go Romeo." She pleaded. "Come back to the hotel and hang out with us!"
"I really can't," Romeo said. "I have a flight tomorrow morning."
"Cmon, don't be a buzzkill."
"I'm sorry Ivey, but I really need to go home and pack."
Romeo got up and said his goodbyes, much to Ivey's dismay. He walked back to his things and gathered them up, waved to the crew, and began heading back to his home. He felt bad for having to leave, but he was scared that if he stayed any longer, Ivey would make a move. Romeo didn't want to hurt her feelings or risk being outed, so it was easier for him to just go. Plus, he really did need to pack.
As Romeo was nearing the end of the beach, he heard footsteps behind him that sounded like someone was running. He turned around to see a shirtless Matty bounding towards him.
"Wait up!" Matty yelled.
"What's up Matty? Did I forget something?"
"No, I just wanted to ask you something." Matty said. "I really don't want to hang out with the girls all night. Would it be okay if I came over and chilled with you?"
"Yeah sounds good to me! I really don't want to be by myself for my last night anyways." Romeo replied.
The two boys walked back to the Beckham mansion together and chatted.
"Damn, your house is huge!" Matty exclaimed, just like everyone else did when they saw the mansion.
The teens walked inside and Romeo gave Matty the full tour of the mansion. It was hard for Romeo to concentrate because he couldn't take his eyes off Matty's shirtless body.
"Hey Romeo," Matty said. "Do you mind if I take a quick shower? I'm still pretty sandy from the beach."
"Sure thing! I need a shower as well. Let me go grab you a towel."
Romeo fetched a towel for Matty and handed it to the shirtless boy. He showed Matty to the bathroom, explained how to use the shower, and left Matty to do his business.
Romeo went to his own shower and began to wash the sand off his body. Once he was finished, he went back into his room and grabbed a pair of shorts to put on. He didn't bother putting on a shirt or underwear since it was getting late and they would probably go to bed soon. Then, Romeo left to find Matty. When he went back into the bedroom, he found Matty sitting on a chair wearing just a white towel.
"Shit!" Romeo exclaimed. "I forgot that you don't have extra clothes with you. Let me go find you something to wear."
"Why do we need clothes Romeo?"