Chapter 11- Cruz Beckham

Alex and Romeo woke up on Tuesday morning to the captain of the plane announcing that they would be landing in thirty minutes. The naked boys stretched their arms and rubbed their eyes. Romeo noticed that Alex's entire torso was covered in dried cum, which made him chuckle.
"You better hop in the shower before we land and wash yourself off," Romeo suggested.
"Don't you mean we better hop in the shower?" Alex smirked.
Romeo nodded, and the two naked teens walked themselves to the bathroom. They both had a nasty case of morning wood that needed to be taken care of.
They turned on the shower and once it was hot, Romeo and Alex stepped under the running water and began washing the other's body. Romeo scrubbed the mixture of dried sperm off of Alex's toned abs and chest. He loved touching the model's rock hard body.
And Alex loved touching Romeo's rock hard cock. He jerked the British boy off as his body was washed. Romeo was letting out small moans as the younger boy worked his dick.
Once Alex was clean, he got onto his knees and looked Romeo in the eye, begging for confirmation that Romeo wanted some morning head. Romeo nodded, and Alex opened wide and took the teen's erection into his mouth.
Romeo thought Alex looked even cuter with a dick in his mouth, if it was even possible. The Australian began to bob up and down on Romeo's shaft. Romeo's right hand went to the shower wall to steady himself, he's legs were becoming weak from the immense pleasure Alex was giving him.
Alex continued working Romeo's cock, causing the Brit to let out soft moans. Romeo moved his left hand to the back of Alex's head, playing with his hair and lightly forcing more of his cock into the boy's willing throat.
Alex's hands roamed to Romeo's backside and onto the teen's perfect ass. Alex caressed and massaged Romeo's firm asscheeks while he sucked the soul out of him. Romeo loved how Alex's soft hands felt on his ass.
After about ten minutes of this, Romeo could feel his load building up inside him. He needed to warn Alex before he came down his throat.
"Alex," Romeo said. "I'm going to cum soon buddy. If you want to swallow my load, make sure to keep my dick in your mouth."
Alex nodded, and moved his right hand to his own leaking erection. Alex jerked himself off while he picked up the pace of his bobbing on Romeo's cock. Romeo looked down on the naked model's perfect body and cock. Not even 24 hours ago he had only dreamed that this would become a reality, and now Alex Ruygrok was sucking his dick in the shower, and it was better than anything he could have ever imagined.
Just thinking about how lucky he was caused Romeo to begin shooting into Alex's mouth. Eight ropes of hot teen cum blasted into Alex's throat and began to drip down into his stomach.
The taste and feeling of Romeo breeding his mouth caused Alex to shoot his load as well. Romeo felt the boy spray all over his feet, and looked down and smiled while he watched Alex empty his teen balls.
Alex swallowed Romeo's entire load, but continued to suck it like a popsicle to clean it from cum. He was turning into such a good little cock whore right before Romeo's eyes. Once Alex had tasted the last drop of Beckham seed, he let the dick fall from his mouth and licked his lips. Then he looked up at Romeo for approval that he had done a good job. Romeo slid his hand under Alex's chin and used it to pull the boy up until the model was on his feet again. The two celebrities began to passionately kiss under the running water. Romeo used his hands to feel Alex's perky teen ass while Alex's hands roamed Romeo's perfect chest.
All of a sudden the captain could be heard throughout the cabin warning the passengers that the plan would be landing in five minutes. The boys knew that they needed to get into their seats and put their seat belts on, so in a flash they turned off the shower, dried off, and threw on a pair of clean underwear. They then ran to their seats and strapped in. In mere minutes the plane had landed, and they had arrived in the U.K.
Romeo looked over at Alex and laughed. He found it hilarious that they were both in just their boxer briefs on a commercial flight.
"We should probably get dressed so that we can get off the plane," Romeo suggested. "I don't think the other passengers want to see us in our underwear."
"Yeah," Alex agreed. "They probably want to see us in less."
The two boys cracked up at the thought of walking naked out of the private cabin, but they both knew that they couldn't risk their true sexuality being public knowledge. Romeo and Alex put on their clothes and walked out of the plane together. Once they had collected their luggage, Alex leaned in and gave Romeo a huge hug.
"I hope we can do this again sometime," Alex said. "That was the most wonderful experience in my entire life."
"I had the time of my life as well, Alex," Romeo agreed. Romeo had definitely had better sex, but it was something special to give someone their first time.
The teens exchanged phone numbers and went their separate ways. Romeo caught Alex looking back at him over his shoulder. He knew he had the model wrapped around his finger.
Romeo took his things and found his driver. It was just like his dad to not pick him up personally from the airport. He obviously had better and more important things to do than see his son who has been away for a week.
Once they had gotten to the car they started off towards the London mansion. It was about an hour long drive, so Romeo put his headphones in and listened to music.
In no time they were pulling up to the front door. The driver opened the door for Romeo and Romeo thanked the man. They unloaded his luggage and walked inside. Romeo called out for his family. "I'm home!" He yelled, but there was no reply. He should have known. Everybody was so damn busy, they never had time for him.
The driver bid Romeo farewell, and Romeo began walking around the house, searching for his family. He went upstairs to check their bedrooms, but to no avail. Then he checked the living room and backyard, but still no luck. Romeo was starting to get a little pissed off, but he calmed himself and decided to go get something to eat.
When he walked into the kitchen he was greeted by the sight of his mum, dad, two brothers, and little sister gathered around the table. There were streamers and balloons, and a huge cake with Happy Birthday Romeo! written on it. Romeo felt like an asshole for thinking that they had forgotten about him.
"SURPRISE!" They all yelled in unison.