Chapter 6- Noah Schnapp

Romeo woke up Thursday morning and looked to his left, hoping and expecting to find the naked body of Asher Angel. To his dismay, all he found was a note left on the pillow where Asher had been laying. It read:

Romeo,
I had to leave early for a movie audition I have today. I'm sorry for not waking you up, you looked so peaceful sleeping. Last night was so much fun. Thank you for making my first time special. Hopefully we can hang out again sometime. If I get the part for this movie, you are definitely invited to the premiere.
        XOXOXO,
                  Asher

Romeo blushed. Asher was so sweet. He had made a permanent place in Romeo's heart.
Romeo got out of bed, still naked, and went to take a piss. His tan body glistened in the morning California sun. After he finished, Romeo got dressed and spent the majority of his day watching movies and playing video games.
Romeo watched Shazam! which Asher starred in. It was a really good movie. While Romeo was watching TV in between movies, there was a commercial for an arcade that had laser tag as well. It looked really interesting, so Romeo decided that he would check it out later tonight.
Once it was 8 PM, Romeo called his driver to come pick him up. When the driver arrived, Romeo gave him the address to the arcade and they were off. The arcade was about twenty minutes away.
When they got there, Romeo stepped out of the car and went onto Instagram. He snapped a photo of himself outside the arcade and added the caption 'Having Fun Tonight!" Romeo posted it to his story, and went inside.
Romeo purchased the unlimited pass which allowed him to play as many games of laser tag as he wanted to. There were a lot of people there, so it must be a pretty popular place. Romeo looked around and noticed a few cute boys, but nobody that he recognized. Lucky for Romeo, nobody really recognized him either, since he was there without his dad. This allowed him to play a few games in peace, and just be a normal teenager for once.
After he was finished with his third game, he went to the concession stand and ordered a slice of pepperoni pizza. Romeo was sitting at a table eating when a giant crowd of people started accumulating at the door. Romeo was confused at what was happening at first, but he understood what all the commotion was about when Noah Schnapp finally burst through the mob.
Romeo recognized Noah. He played Will Byers in Romeo's favorite series on Netflix, Stranger Things. The show also starred one of Romeo's close friends, fellow Brit Millie Bobby Brown.
Romeo had always thought that Noah was pretty cute, although he doubted that Noah was into boys. Millie definitely would have told Romeo something had she suspected that Noah was gay or even bisexual.
Romeo wanted to introduce himself, but Noah was being flocked by teen boys and girls, and Romeo didn't want to seem like just another fanboy. Plus Romeo really didn't think he would have a chance with Noah anyway.
Romeo finished eating and got back in line to wait for the next game to start. Once the game had started, Romeo walked around the arena and looked for a hiding spot. When he had found a spot and settled in, he was startled when someone walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hey! You're Romeo Beckham right?"
Romeo turned around and saw Noah Schnapp standing right behind him! Romeo looked into Noah's attractive eyes and was immediately smitten.
"Yep that's me." Romeo answered. "And you're Noah Schnapp if I'm correct."
"You caught me!" Noah laughed.
"I thought so." Romeo said. "By the way, I love your show. Millie is one of my best friends back home. She's told me all about you. Hope that's not too weird."
"Not at all." Replied Noah. "Hopefully she just told you all the good things." He winked.
"For sure." Confirmed Romeo. "She's too sweet to talk shit."
Noah chuckled. "Looks like we're on the same team!" He said while pointing to Romeo's vest. "Want to team up?"
"I'm down!"
Romeo knew full well the only reason he said yes was so that he could hang out with and stare at Noah the whole time. Noah got into the hiding spot with Romeo. Their bodies were so close together.
Soon the game began, and Romeo and Noah started shooting the opposite team. Both boys were pretty skilled, but Noah was just slightly better. He was actually leading their team in points.
Sometime during the middle of the game, a player from the other team snuck up behind Romeo and Noah, and shot Noah in the back. Romeo turned and shot the other player, but it was too late, Noah was already eliminated.
Romeo looked at Noah, expecting him to be upset, but instead the actor looked Romeo directly in the eyes and planted a kiss on his lips! Noah broke the kiss and uttered the words:
"Nice shot sexy..."