Chapter 8- Gavin Magnus

Romeo woke up Saturday morning with his head still on Case's chest. Romeo looked up at the sleeping beauty and smiled. His hand roamed down to Case's abs and he lightly traced the boy's six pack. He laid his hand on Case's stomach, and felt it rise and fall with every breath Case took. It was so soothing laying naked with him.
Alas, Romeo couldn't lay in bed forever, so he kissed Case's sleeping lips and quietly slid out of the bed. He walked to the bathroom and looked at his naked body in the mirror. His entire chest was covered in dried cum. Romeo laughed and remembered that he had laid on top of Case right after the boy had shot all over himself. Romeo thought he looked sexy with Case's seed all over him.
No matter how good he thought he looked, he still needed a shower. Romeo turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up. Once it was hot enough, he got in and began to wash himself.
Romeo slowly wiped Case's cum off his bare chest and abs, vividly replaying the way Case had shot his second load while Romeo fucked his ass. Just the thought made Romeo hard as a rock. Romeo tried to have self control, but his urges were too intense. He grabbed his hard cock and began jerking himself.
He thought of Case's naked body laying in bed, and of the mental image of his dick inside his virgin hole. Romeo also imagined the influencer thrusting his cock into Romeo's insides, rubbing against his prostate.
Romeo was too enthralled in his jerk off session to notice that Case had entered the shower and was standing behind him.
"Getting off without me I see." Case said, causing Romeo to jump. "How rude."
Romeo quicky turned around, his dick slapping against Case's own erection. Case put his hand on Romeo's bare chest and pushed him against the shower wall. Romeo looked down at Case's naked body and hard dick, and bit his lip.
"Sorry Case." Romeo started. "You were still asleep and I didn't want to wake you up."
"I'm not mad you didn't wake me up. I'm mad that you would jerk off without me." Explained Case. "Now, I think you need punished."

Case had a sly grin on his face. Romeo started to say something but Case put a finger to his lips. He reached around and grabbed Romeo's ass and gave it a smack. He then turned the British boy around and pushed on his shoulders, making Romeo bend over under the running water.
Case licked his lips while looking down at Romeo's perfect teen body. His cock grew even larger. Case kicked Romeo's legs and spread his ass apart.
Romeo was so hard. He loved how aggressive Case was being. Yesterday the boy was a virgin, now he was a sex god.
Case moved forward and put his cock into Romeo's crack and began sliding it up and down. Romeo couldn't stand the teasing any longer.
"Case just fuck me already." He begged. "Punish me."
Case smirked and slid his cock into Romeo's waiting hole, causing the Brit to groan. Romeo's hands shot to the shower wall as Case's dick went farther and farther inside of him.
Once Case had bottomed out, he began fucking Romeo at full force. He didn't bother taking it slow. Romeo deserved his punishment. Case slapped Romeo's ass along with every thrust, making the teen's ass red and bruised. He used both of his hands to squeeze Romeo's ass until it hurt. Case was slamming Romeo's face up against the shower wall as he slid in and out of him, and Romeo was loving it. Case's balls smacked against Romeo's bare taint, filling the bathroom with sounds of skin on skin. Romeo's dick slapped against his own abs as Case tore his ass apart.
Case reached around and grabbed onto Romeo's leaking cock and began to jerk it. The actor worked Romeo's ass and dick at the same time. Romeo pushed back onto Case so that he could get us cock deeper inside of him. Case's tip was rubbing against Romeo's prostate with every thrust.
Case started to pick up the pace of his fucking and jerking. The increased friction caused Romeo to blow his load all over the shower wall. Romeo yelled as he came, which turned Case on, and he began pounding Romeo harder. Romeo's legs were getting weak from the force that Case was using. Case grabbed onto Romeo's hips, thrusted into him three more times, and bred the teen's tight ass with ten ropes of hot cum.
Case's cock was so far up inside Romeo that it caused his legs to finally give out. Romeo collapsed to the bathroom floor with a thud. Case stood Romeo's naked body and watched his load drip from Romeo's ass and slowly trickle down the drain. He leaned over and gave Romeo one last kiss.
"Thanks for that Romeo." Case said. He then stepped out of the shower, dried off, and left the bathroom. Romeo stayed where he was and caught his breath. Once the strength had returned to his legs, he got out of the shower and dried his own body.
He expected to see Case when he exited the bathroom, but the boy was nowhere to be found.
Romeo got dressed and checked his phone. When Romeo went on Instagram, he noticed that he had two unread messages. The first message was from Case. In it, Case explained that he had to rush out in order to catch his flight. He thanked Romeo for a great experience that he would never forget. Case also included his phone number so that Romeo could text or call him. Romeo smiled and added Case's number to his contacts.
The second message was from someone unexpected. It was from Gavin Magnus. Romeo knew that Gavin was good friends with his brother, Cruz. They were just friends online though, they had never actually met in person. Romeo opened the message: