Part One

Faces of unfamiliar people wearing white clothes were blurry in sight. They’re talking but she couldn’t hear clearly what they’re saying. She tried to move her body, it didn’t move.

            “Am I going to die?” she asked herself through her mind. “What a tragic way to die… will everyone remember me?” her eyelids grew heavy, slowly her eyes closed.

            Her name is Aria, a third year senior high school student. There is nothing to talk much about her. Though for her, what she loves the most is her bestfriend...her one and only bestfriend.

            Aria and her bestfriend, named Cherie, only talked to each other in a dream. Every night at their dreams, they talked almost about everything, their minds always connects. Aria was trying to connect to Cherie but can’t reach her. She tried again, it failed…nothing happened.

            It was very unfortunate not to say goodbye to her. Aria really want to talked to her bestfriend, tell her how thankful she is…and tell her…that she really wish someday that they can meet and see each other. But it will never happen…Aria cried her heart out.

            Cherie, on the other hand, was sitting on a round cushioned chair facing the mirror. A young maiden was combing her long hair. Cherie yawned, she feels sleepy. She and her bestfriend, Aria, slept very late last night, and yet she misses her already. She closed her eyes then heard her name. It was Aria’s voice. Cherie collapsed, it made the young maid terrified, leaving the princess lying on the floor and run screaming for help.

            Cherie feels that her bestfriend was in danger, tries to connect to the voice that calling her name. She was very familiar with that voice; she was talking to that voice in her dreams. She reached through her mind, in the darkness and calls her name. She didn’t know how but senses that Aria was somewhere and calling her. A light appeared and blinded her, as it grew nearer it forms an image of a hand. She holds it tight, not letting it go. A wide spark of light exploded.

            “What happened?” she opened her eyes and found that she was in her bedroom and not alone, someone is holding her hand and lying on the floor too. The eyes opened, it startled her.

            They both sit-up and looked at each other.

            “Cherie…is that you? I am….”

            “Aria!” Cherie hugged her tightly. She didn’t need to introduced herself… her voice is enough for the princess to identify her. “If this is a dream…I don’t want to wake…ever”. Cherie can’t help the tears to fall down her eyes, same to Aria. They waited for the moment that somehow and someday they can meet and hugged each other.

            “You’re so beautiful, just as I thought!” Aria released and stared at Cherie

            “Is that all you can say?”

            “I…I don’t know what to say…I’m out of words…I’m confused…what happened…? Cherie embraced her tightly. “But I’m happy…you’re here with me now.”

            Someone bragged the door; an old man entered the room. Cherie and Aria released from embracing and was shocked.

            “What the world is…?” he was in great surprised that a stranger was inside his daughter’s bedroom, wearing a strange dress he never saw before. (For Aria was wearing a school uniform).