to the Real World

She get ready for school, she went down to the dining room to found her parents arguing again at the table. She just directly sat on a chair opposite her five-year old sister whom was not even bothered by their parent’s loud voices. She immediately grabs a toast of bread, spread a jam and eat as fast as she can and also gulp her hot chocolate.

“I’m going!” she stand up and head to the door, slip into her black shoes and when she reach for the doorknob, her sister hug her from behind.

“Take care sister.” Rika, her younger sister said. She felt strange but manage to smile, she didn’t want to disappoint her.

“You too!” Aria kneels to hug her back and left.

She goes alone, while most of the students fetch a friend on their way to school. She’s quiet in her seat when classmates have conversation with their seatmates. When their homeroom teacher asks the class to group themselves about daily sweepers, she didn’t join any group and insists that she can do the task alone, so at the end she cleans the classroom alone. Her classmates won’t talk to her either, thinking she didn’t want to talk to them.

It was late afternoon; she just finished the cleaner’s tasks. She walks home and while waiting for the signal to cross the street at the crossing lane when suddenly a puppy from behind crosses the street, a toddler is running after it.

“Yan-yan! Stop!” the boy scream and run across the street.

A car is coming fast; the boy didn’t see it. Someone push him and he shoves himself on the dirty dusty street. Then he heard a very loud brake followed by a loud bump. As he turns back his head, he is terrified. A girl was lying on the street, lying in her blood.

“I remember now!”  Aria told herself. “I tried to save the little boy but… I was hit!” her head hurt…it hurts a lot that it made her unconscious.

When she woke up, she found herself lying in a patient bed. At the bed side was her younger sister sleeping in a sitting position using her arms as the pillow. She raise her hand and pats Rika’s small head. Rika felt that her head was patted; she was surprised to see her sister awake, jumps on the high chair and went out the room to call their parents. Aria’s grew heavy and she fell to sleep.

Days passed since Aria woke-up from the coma-state condition. The doctors claimed that it was a miracle that she was alive and in good health, they still couldn’t believe it. Rika was always with her in the hospital since their parents are both working. They chat and tell stories and sometimes play board games. Aria also sometimes read a book for Rika to fell to sleep. Then one day, the little boy whom she saved visited her. At first he was too shy to go near her bed but Rika talked to him and they become friends.

“What is in your bag?” Aria asks when she noticed that the boy’s bag was bulgy.

“Oh! My bag?” he looks at his bag and gently put it on the floor. “It’s Yan-yan!” he said as he shows his puppy to them. “The hospital doesn’t allowed animals so I hide Yan-yan in a bag.” He explained. “She wants to visit you too.”

Aria giggles, the little boy was naughty…she thought. Then Rika and the little visitor played together with Yan-yan. She is happy just watching them, laughing together. However, a nurse heard their noise and enters the room and was furious when she saw the puppy. The puppy was sent out so the little boy said his farewell but promise to visit again. The nurse scolded them too but they just laughed at it.

Days later, the doctor told that she can go home tomorrow. Aria was very happy. She misses going to school and want to go home as soon as possible. She has many plans and was very eager to start it very soon.

                                        ~END~

To the READERS:

            Thank you very much!!!!!

            This story may not be really interesting but I do thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!! 

                  Merci beaucoup (^_^)

                       Domo arigatou gozaimashita (_^-^_)

                              Maraming salamat po.   (*-*)

                                                                                       KMG