25.

chapter 24

Annies pov: then I thought about it...I actually love john..ive never been in love before I don't know what to feel like I don't know if I should kiss him do I tell him or is it just to soon...i sigh and start walking away until I hard John say my name is turn around and see Hayley was gone so I guess she's asleep with jayden.
A: yea..?
Jo: I just wanted to say thanks for those words earleir and I think I found the one...
A: w-who..?
Jo: that's a secret...*smirks*
A: wow okay..now where are you taking me to..?
Jo: I'm taking you to my thinking place..
A: your thinking place?
Jo: it's where I clear my head and get things off my chest.. I've never taken anyone there before..
A: so I'm special?
Jo: you've always been speical princess
Annies pov: I smile, he called me princess
Jo: now we're not taking the car
A: why!?
Jo: because it's actually right around the corner leblanc...
John's pov: I grab her hand and turn the corner leading us to the middle of the woods it had string lights a bench and the flowers were beautiful
A: wow...
Jo: yea I know it's beautfuil..
A: did you do this..?
Jo: I've been working on this for years...its still isn't complete...
A: it looks done to me..
Jo: yes it looks done but it's energy's not..
A: well you said you wanted to talk..?
Jo: oh yea, follow me...
Annies pov: I follow him and he lead us to a picnic table
Jo: okay so I wanted to start it off with I'm sorry again...i didn't mean to snap at you and I truly mean it, it wasn't my intentions to yell at you and I'm sorry...
A: j-
Jo: just let me finish please..?
A: *nods*
Jo: I also wanted to say im sorry for kissing you at the beach..i really wanted to and I wasn't sure if you wanted to-
Annies pov: I was so tired of him blaming this on him when we both know it was a misunderstanding so I kissed him.
John's pov: of course I kissed back she tried to pull away but I deepened the kiss I started moving down to her neck leaving hickeys and love bites searching for her weak spot.
Annies pov: I let out a small moan
Johns pov: I pull away from her neck and laugh.
A: you little tease!
Jo: hey you kissed me first.
A: you still liked it though.
Jo: oh I enjoyed every second princess, now let's get you home I don't wanna take you home at like 4am.