45

Johns pov: It's been a few weeks since I left, annie has started getting distant with me, every time I try to call hayley and see what was wrong.
H$: hello?
Jo: haybug!!
H$: oh hi john!!!
Jo: hey, umm is annie okay...?
H$: if I'm going to be honest..no
Jo: what do you mean no?
H$: shes like turned into a full blown alcoholic now, If you want me to me even more honest, shes cheated on you every night since shes been to this club.
John's pov: my heart sunk and my eyes got watery.
Jo: o-oh...uhm I'll call you later haybug..
H$:if everything oka-
John's pov: I hung up and threw my phone, I heard my door open and saw my mom about to cry, I go up to her and hug her.
Jo: hey what's wrong..?
Mer: he's gone..
Jo: who-
Johns pov: then it hit me, dad's gone.
My heart stopped beating for a few seconds, my vision got blurry and next thing you know everything's black.

4 hours later.

I woke up in a bright room and heard fimular voices around me, I look to my left and see a doctor, I then look to my right and see a sleeping annie, and next to her was Hayley, Jayden and my mom.

I'm guessing Hayley saw me awake because she screamed.

A: Hayley be quiet *mumbles*
H$: Annie he's awake!!!
John's pov: I rolled my eyes at Annie when she looked at me, just because I was gonna doesn't give her the right to go cheating on me, getting wasted and not taking care of yourself.
Annies pov: I noticed John roll his eyes at me when I saw him awake, what did I do?
H$: Hes awake!! doctor!
Doc: Okay, Mr. Orlando will be able to leave in a few days.
Mer: okay, thank you doctor.
Doc: I'll give you all some alone time.
Annies pov: I nods an the doctor leaves.
A: hey guys can I talk to him alone?
H$: don't take to long!
A: I wont.
Annies pov: I watch as they leave the room and I look over at johnny, he turns the other direction.
A: why are you mad at me!?
Jo: maybe it's because you cheated!
A: I didn't cheat!
Jo: so getting wasted every night and ghosting me and sleeping with other guys is not cheating?
Annies pov: I stayed scilent, Hayley must've told him, I didn't like the fact that he was leaving I took it really badly, I sigh and look over at him in his eyes were pure sadess.