14.

chapte thriteen

Jo: come on guys jaydens probably worried now.
H$: who's jayden?
Johns pov: I give Annie a confused look'
A: I'll tell you later.
Jo: *slowley nods*
H$: come on I wanna get some ice cream!
Jo: oh yes about that I have a surprise for the both of you
H$: A SUPRISE!?
Jo: you will find out later *smiles*
Jo: now let's go *says while walking out the door*

20 minutes later

Johns pov: I pull up in my driveway and see that Hayley and Annie were both asleep I silently chuckle and got out.
I grabed Hayley first because I didn't wanna leave when in the car alone, I took her up to my room and later her down on the bed, then I went outside and saw Jayden trying to wake up annie.

Jo: um what are you doing..
J: waking her up whatelse does it look like I'm doing.
Jo: I was just going to let her sleep for a while...
J: whatever, me you and Annie need to talk later.
Jo: yes whatever but Hayley's here so don't start screaming at us she's asleep in my room.
J: you baught Hayley with you!?
Jo: why not I'm taking them somewhere later, Hayley's like a little sister to me.
Jaydens pov: This is why I don't want him to meet annie and Hayley or for them to be close! Hes litteraly- replacing me!
J: *rolls eyes and walks away*
Johns pov: I walk over to annie and lightly shake her, princess were here..
A: j-john..?
Jo: I'm right here come on get up..jayden wants to talk to us..
A: *groans* fine but carry me...
Jo: *chuckles* fine.'
Johns pov: I pick her up and lock the car door behind me. I was going upstairs when I heard faint Cries coming from Jayden's room, guessing annie heard it to because her head shot up and she looked at me.
Jo: I'll go talk to her go in my room okay..?
A:*slowley nods*
OKAY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED I HAVE CLASS IN LIKE 20 minutes this was so rushed sw6w768gi7uoepjo