Chapter 1

"Moshi Moshi!"

Mother spider demon glanced up in shock at the butterfly demon that was smiling down at her from a tree. She giggled and asked "Do you know a way off this mountain?"

Mother spider demon slowly lowered her hands as she realized that she wasn't attacking her. She gulped silently and with a leap of faith she exclaimed, "Please take me with you!"

"Huh" the butterfly asked tilting her head to the side in confusion. The mother spider demon clasped her hands together in a pleading motion with teas appearing in her hands. "Please. I wont bother you if you want! Just let me come with you!"

The butterfly blinked in bemusement until she suddenly smiled at her and stared her her with kind eyes. 'When was the last time someone stared at me with kind eyes' The butterfly took her hand and said smiling, "Come on!" then helped her get up and ran down the mountain giggling as they leapt over logs and rocks with spider mother telling her the way.

But then when they got to the end

Rui was there.

"Kaa chan? " he asked in a dangerous voice making her tremble in terror. "Are you? Trying to leave?'

"Ara?" the butterfly demon said looking up the both of them in confusion. "Do you know him?"

"Step away from her weakling" Rui said glaring at her. Then he stretched out his hand to his 'mother' and said "Come home mother, and you punishment won't be severe"

Mother spider demon glanced at his hand and sadly reached out to get it until the butterfly grabbed it making her look at the smiling demon. "Do you want to stay?" she asked softly. "Don't look at him" turning her head back to look at herself, "Look at me. Do you want to leave?"

Mother spider demon stared at the white pupiless eyes of the beautiful demon silently. She nodded and the butterfly squeezes her hand and suddenly jumped in the air making mother spider squeal in shock and hold her hand tighter. The butterfly was giggling happily while mother spider demon silently looked down at the retreating mountain in awe and happiness.

"What's your name?" the butterfly demon asked suddenly when they landed in a field. Mother spider demon blinked in confusion and said hesitantly "I don't remember"

The butterfly hummed and said "How about the name.."

"Kumi!"

Kumi turned her head to look at her friend, Aoi. The young human girl gasped and rushed over to hug her, with Kumi hugging back excitedly. They hadn't seen each other since their last night out. Kumi pushed her dark haired friend away and smiled at her saying "Aoi! It's good to see you again! I missed you!"

" I missed you too darling! " she responded happily hugging her white haired friend again. "How have you been?"

"Good. Slaying demons, making sure the others are fine, keeping Kocho sama alive"

Aoi winced and said "Where is Kocho sama anyway?"

Kumi sighed in annoyance and said "She said something about wanting to see a fire god in action? I don't even bother to understand her inside jokes anymore"

Meanwhile

"You're heartless!"

"Well I did have my heart surgically removed with my ovaries last July, so you could say that" Kaede replied to the scowling demon in front of  her. "Sayonara!" then sliced the still demon with a single slash. She hummed as she heard distant thunder and flapped her wings and flew through the trees of the mountain. 'Last time I was here I saved Kumi' she thought to herself. 'I wonder how Rui is doing huh?, I wonder'

She then ducked as a huge demon roared and attacked the slayers. "Stay away!" It yelled smashing at them "Ara Ara!" she exclaimed eye smiling at the sight with a grin in her face. "Another demon! Does Rui have a family complex? Wait is that a thing?" She paused then shrugs. "Oh well!"

She then gripped her sword tighter when she noticed a boar head boy in trouble. "Illusion Breathing, First Form: Time Warp"

Father spider demon suddenly felt everything slow down, and he had the time to see a demon slice his neck with a sword with no effort what do ever, while Kaede had cut his head in an instant in reality. She then softly on the ground as the demon evaporated like ash into the air. She smiled and waved to the staring boar. "Moshi Moshi!"

The boy suddenly roared and said "Oi! Demon! Fight me!"

"Huh?"

"Fight me damm it!"

Kaede blinked and started walking closer to the boy and he suddenly found himself tied up with rope that had magically appeared in her hands. She giggled and ran off while he started yelling at her "Oi! GET ME OF THE TREE YOU DEMON! I'LL RIP YOUR BREAST OFF!"

Time skip!!!

Kaede blocked the black haired swordsman from attacking Rui making them all stare at her in incredulity. "Gomen!" She said smiling at him and said, "But in honour of one of my best friends I have to kill him! So step aside please!" Then without warning kicked him and ducked the suddenly attack of webs thrown at her.

"You're the own that took mother" he said getting ready for an attack. "Blood Demon Art: Murderous Eye Basket" then sent it toward her .

But she calmly smiled and huge wings appeared in front of her, protecting her and the people behind her. 'What!? " Rui thought furiously. 'Her demon art maybe! One more time! One more time "

But before he could make a move "Illusion Breathing, Third Form: Winter"

Rui suddenly saw a winter forest. He was all alone. Suddenly a out white butterfly flew closer to him and kissed him, making him wince in pain. Soon several more came and kissed him making him cry out in pain and try to hit the butterflies.

Kaede put her sword back in her sheath as the poison killed Rui quickly, with a sad expression on her face. She prayed for him as he fell and died, his body burning away as he met his family. She then turned to the others when she felt a blade at her neck . "Ara?"

The man only remained silent white the young boy watched on in confusion. "Hey demon slayer-san? Do you know my sisters? Kanae and Shinobu? Do you, do you?"

" ......... "

"You do don't you! I know that expression anywhere! How are they?"

"..........."

"Ara Ara! No one likes you do they? "

The swordsman flinched while the boy chocked on air. The man let go of the demon and walked over to the boy. "Wait, aren't you?"

Then they saw flowers bloom around them making the swordsman bring out his sword to block an attack from a smiling slayer.

"Huh?" She said in confusion as she landed from the surprise defense. She then blinked in confusion and said "Tomika san? What are you doing protecting the demon girl...?"

"So that's your name!"

It suddenly got quiet, as the female demon slayer turned to stare in shock at the smiling demon. "Nee chan?" She whispered softly almost afraid that it wasn't true.

Kaede smiled softly and said "Hello Kanae chan"