Cavalry Battle

As the last of the students finally crossed through through the finish line, everyone began gravitating towards the stage. "The first game for the first years is finally over and what at game it was. Now lets take a quick look at the standings, shall we?"

Tonya's eyes went over the list of names and smiled then she saw hers: 

Class C- Tonya Shimura [21st]

"Only the top 42 students will advance to the next round but don't be too let down if you didn't make the cuts, we've prepared other opportunities for you to shine." Tonya looked around at the other students, spotting several of the students from her class looking quite dejected at the fact they hadn't passed. She rolled her eyes and looked back over at Midnight. "Now the real fun is about to begin, the chance to fully move yourselves into the limelight. Give it your best!" She cracked her whip and the wheel thing began spinning, "Let's see what we have in store for you next. Will your wildest fantasies come to life? What could it be? The waiting is torture..."

The wheel stopped: Cavalry Battle.

Tonya raised an eyebrow, "We're doing this one in teams?" she questioned in disbelief.

"Allow me to explain. The participants will form teams of two to four people as they see fit. In theory it's basically the same as a regular playground game, but there is one difference," she paused, "each player has been assigned a point value based on the results from the obstacle course."

So there's a point based system like the entrance exams but since we're in teams it'll add all together... But because we all got in different places everyone will have a different point value, and the same would go for the teams based on which students are on the teams, Tonya was broken out of her thoughts when Midnight yelled at some students for interrupting her speech.

"Now the points go up by increments of 5, starting from the bottom. For example 42nd place is worth 5 and 41st is worth 10; the point value assigned to the 1st place contestant is: 10 million!"

The stadium went completely silent, Tonya looked over at Midoriya in sympathy, sucks to be you dude... I mean yeah I wouldn't mind stealing the the 10 million from anyone but this is just cruel...

Tonya saw Hitoshi look over at the now terrified boy and smirk, she sighed already formulating a plan in her head knowing that when the game begin's everyone is going to go for the 10 million points. She looked at Hitoshi then around at others, only just realising the rest of the people who got through were either in class A or B and they would be seen as useless in their eyes.

Midnight had continued talking but Tonya paid her no mind as she tried to list ways of getting people onto her team- with Hitoshi of course.

"First years! These are the rules that you'll abide by. The game itself will last 15 minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team totals. Everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up so the more you steal the harder it'll be to manage them. And another thing, even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down you can keep playing until time's up!" She pointed her whip to the students.

Some of the students began talking but Tonya ignored them, Midnight continued talking, "This is going to be tough, you may use your quirks as much as you like but there are still rules. Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card, you'll be disqualified! Now you've got 15 minutes to build your teams, I recommend you get started!"

Tonya looked at Hitoshi, "I have a plan but we're gonna need two more people."

He looked down at her, "What's this plan of yours?"