Chapter 6 : It.. Worked?

Y/n: "Oh- hi Frisk. Yeah I'm- uh- new.. Here."

Frisk: "Nice! I'm glad to finally have another human going here!"

Confused by her words, I look around and realize that besides her, I am, in fact, the only human in the room. The other students are countless different shapes and sizes, most of which I recognize from Undertale. For some reason, they are all wearing school uniforms, which is weird because I've never actually gone to a school that required uniforms. Turning back to Frisk, I take stock of her.

The girl sitting across from me is extremely cute. She has short brown hair, tan skin, and red eyes like Char-.... Wait, why am I telling you this? you know what Frisk looks like. Here, I'll just tell you the stuff you might not know. Unsurprisingly, her stature is pretty similar to Chara's, though slightly smaller in all proportions. She's small, about an inch shorter than her twin, probably between 5' 2" and 5' 3"? Her slim shoulders hold surprisingly large breasts. I mean, nothing crazy, but big enough that the uniform that fit the rest of her, was a bit stretched around that area(I don't know how she stands wearing it all day). I know some of you are wondering, but sorry, I can't see her lower half. Don't worry though, I'll give an in-depth description when I can. Her eyes are soft and curious, in contrast to Chara's dead, uncaring glare and sharp, piercing look when she grins. Speaking of which, I wonder where Chara is?

I open my mouth, but stop my question before it passes my lips. Frisk said that she was glad to have another human going here. Does that mean we're the only humans?

Y/n: "Yeah. I mean, knew there were a lot of monsters here, but are we the only humans?"

Frisk: "Yeah we are. It's not so bad though. Monsters are inherently kind so there aren't really problems with bullying and stuff."

Y/n: "Well that's nice."

Frisk: "Yeah. I just wish other humans would think the same way."

Y/n: "Yeah..."

Y/n: "So, you freed all the monsters right?"

Frisk: "Uh- yeah I did."

Y/n: "Man that's so cool. Hey, do you think you could introduce me to some monsters? I think it would be awesome to be friends with them, but I'm afraid they'll resent me for being a human."

Frisk: "Yeah sure! Lunch is just about over, but if you meet me outside after school I can introduce you to some of my friends."

Y/n: "Sounds good! Thanks Frisk."

She smiles at me and stands up just as the bell rings. Frantically searching through my bag, I find my class schedule and a map of the school. Thankfully, the layout seems pretty similar to my real one, but I'm sure I'll still get lost.

Well, I was partially right. I had some trouble finding stuff, but I didn't really get lost-lost. The school is pretty big, and it's made of two squares of hallways. One surrounding a courtyard, and the other the gym and pool, on respective floors. Most of my classes-many of which I was surprised to find that I recognized as the second classes I hear happening in the background everyday- were on the second floor, and quite a few were with Frisk, who waved and smiled at me everytime our eyes met(which was starting to be often enough to feel awkward.) Despite my own awkwardness, Frisk seemed oblivious, and constantly happy. It was really admirable how cheerful she always was. Even when she got into uncomfortable situations, she just shrugged it off with a wide smile.

She really is an incredible actor.

I considered confronting her about her bouncy...

personality... which didn't seem 100% real to me; but I started to overthink it, things like 'what if I was just imagining it' and stuff, so I pussed out. Instead I met her outside the school like we agreed and she introduced me to her friends.

When I saw her, she was talking to Asriel and MK. I hesitated to approach and disrupt them, but she saw me and pulled me over.

Frisk: "Sorry about that[her excusing herself to go get me] guys. This is y/n. He's the new kid I was talking to at lunch."

MK: "Yo! What's up dude? How are you liking the school??"

Y/n: "It's nice. Everyone's really friendly."

MK: "I know right? It's great!"

Asriel: "Yeah, so you say. I think everyone's a little TOO friendly.."

Frisk: "Yeah, Asriel didn't have much social interaction before we got to the surface."

I fake ignorance about Asriel's predicament and try to look confused

Y/n: "Oh? Why's that?"

Asriel: "I just... wasn't all there."

Y/n: "Yeah, I'd imagine not having a soul would do that to ya."

Asriel nods, lost in thought about his time as a flower. Frisk looks like she wants to say something, but is interrupted when a limo pulls up to the school with Mettoton posing dramatically on the hood.

People aren't quite as in shock as I might expect them to be when seeing a superstar pull up in front of their school. This must be a common occurrence.

Frisk: "up. There's my ride. Do you need someone to drive you home y/n? I could introduce you to some more friends."

She seems like she really wants me to come with, and since I'm sure I don't have a home in this world of pure imagination(Plus I really want a ride in that car), I agree to go with her.

She smiles and grabs my hand(Apparently Covid isn't a thing here), dragging me over to the car.

Frisk: "Hi Mettaton!" Frisk chirps "I met a new friend today. Can he come with?"

MTT: "Why of cooourse darling! I always love to meet a fannn."

Frisk looks at me happily and lets go of my hand to open the car door, exposing it to the air and leaving it feeling cold with the absence of hers. She climbs into the low seated vehicle, giving me a great view of her ass..

Ok, here it comes I promised(AN: Not an ass man myself, so sorry if this isn't too great lmao): It's uh- nice.. She's wearing jeans so it's not like I can tell what color it is or anything. It's not huge, but like her chest, bigger than average for her body type and size. That sounds very specific. Look, I didn't measure it or anything! It's just a nice butt. Bigger than you'd expect for a skinny girl like her, but not disproportionately so...

God what am I doing with my life this girl isn't even real.

Mettaton gives me a look. He must have seen where I was looking. I avert my gaze and quickly get into the car.

When we start driving, I put my hand suggestively on the seat between us. Frisk doesn't seem to notice however; instead, She talks to Mettaton about her day and introduces the two of us. Sorry guys. I tried to get a hand-holding scene but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. She just keeps giving me weird side-eyes the whole way home.

When the Limo stops, I look out the window just in time to see the front door of the house we stopped at slam open, revealing a tall skeleton wearing an apron.

"NYEHEHE!!!"

(AN: Place your votes here, see story description for details)