HER ANGER

Thanks for votes and comments

Let's get into the story....

Abhi checked the room they made for pragya but found out both bulbul and pragya is not there he wondered where they must go at that time...

At the pool side

Pragya start splashing water on bulbul using her tail and laughing bulbul who's now fully wet too started enjoying the midnight swimming......

With abhi

But where can she go by this time what if tanu was right.....
Maybe that girl has kidnapped my princess for money...
Hey abhi stop thinking bad of her, she can't do that to bulbul said she's so innocent...

Said abhi to herself After checking everywhere in the house he called her phone but it rang in her room.......

Ten minutes later at the poolside

Enough let's go before Abhi starts searching for us

Said bulbul getting out of the pool and pulling Pragya out being in mermaid form she couldn't come out herself...

Pragya dried herself turning into a human and then start to dry Bulbul.....

Bulbul: hey! Stop! stop!! stop!!! Is too hot I can't bear it please stop!!!

Before Bulbul could complete her words she get completely dried....,......

have you lost it did you want to kill me?

Bulbul shout at her making her shiver as it was midnight her voice was loud enough for Abhi to hear....

He came outside asking what happened and what are they doing there...

Pragya run from there holding her tears she remembered the market incident and how Bulbul save her the way she was shouting at her now......

Bulbul: nothing Bhai we couldn't sleep so we came outside for fresh air.....

but I heard you shouting what was that for.. anyway come inside is too late...

Said Abhi and both get inside

She'd help me but I shouted at her what if Bhai saw me wet.....

Said bulbul to herself

Pragya pretends to be asleep seeing Bulbul.......

I know you are awake, I'm sorry for what happened...
I didn't mean to hurt you I promise it won't happen again.

Said bulbul holding her hand but Pragya didn't mind her she continue pretending to sleep Bulbul fell bad..............

If you won't forgive me it's ok

Said bulbul and she too lay on the bed beside her facing the other side Pragya hugs her from back on the bed...

Bulbul turn facing her Pragya smile at her signing her is ok she should not do that again she got scared.....

Bulbul promises it won't happen again.... and Bulbul smiles and sleeps......

The night passed like that.

Days row weeks passed it had been a month since Pragya came to the human world she was now used to many things she was now able to speak the human language and understand much more than what she don't understand, as a mermaid it's easy for her to learn everything within a short time, her only problem is tanu who always ask either she was just pretending before she doesn't understand their Lang or what and why she always eat seafood and calling her robot......