NOSTALGIA

Let's get into the story

At the hotel

Abhi and Tanu reached but didn't find Bulbul...

Abhi what's going on where's Bulbul and Pragya...
Asked Tanu as she can't find both...

Bulbul is already left for Mumbai and Pragya she's not going with us she's with her family now like I said I'll tell you everything later just pack up I hope you brought your passport...

Said Abhi Tanu didn't ask much seeing him not in the mood after all she is happy Pragya is not going with them...

After Abhi and Tanu reached Mumbai Abhi first check on Bulbul he found her sitting on her bed, been left out holding the shell Pragya gave her...
Abhi thought to leave her alone maybe she'll be back to normal after some time...

Later at night, it's almost 9 pm Bulbul hasn't come out for dinner yet...

Abhi, can you please tell me what exactly happened now?

Asked Tanu but Abhi didn't say anything and left to Bulbul's room with her food...

bulbul room

She's in the same position Abhi saw her at first holding the seashell

I know you're angry but please don't put your anger on the food...
Said Abhi trying to feed her but Bulbul take the food and have it herself...

Am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you but try to understand she's not a human...
Said Abhi

Bulbul: I know is just that I can't come out of her absence and please don't tell tanu pragya was a mermaid...

Abhi: I won't you too promise me won't cry again...

I promise...
Bulbul said with a sham smile

The night goes like that the next day... Nothing is like before Bulbul makes no coffee for Abhi nor wakes him up it hurts Abhi a lot...
Now they are silent having their breakfast made by Robin their servant whiles Tanu is misbehaving Abhi was waiting for Bulbul to shut her as usual but to his surprise, she didn't.....

Tanu: Bulbul what happened between you and Abhi at Goa...

I've much work to do tanu we can talk later...
Said bulbul and go from there without finishing her food...

I didn't say anything wrong na!

Asked Tanu

Abhi: I'll be back

He said and he too follows Bulbul

Why ignoring me Princess?
Is Ok if you want me to bring Pragya back then I'll but please don't disregard me this way....

Said Abhi almost in tears

I'm not ignoring you Bhai is just that am busy with some college work and you know it's impossible to bring her back...

Said bulbul

Abhi: I know and I'll do anything I can to bring her back if you wish...

No need