Her Truth Reveal.

Thanks for votes and comments.

With abhi and tanu

Tanu: abhi I can't sleep with her she'll kill me that girl is very wicked......

Abhi: if you zip your mouth she'll be nice to you like she did with us but you can't...

Tanu: you're always taking her Side she almost break my jaw and you're not saying anything it has started swollen...

Abhi:what did you want me to do? did you want me to Break her jaw too in fact you deserve it even more than that won't be enough am even regretting for coming.........

He said going to the other room leaving tanu.....

Are you ok tanu...

Asked bulbul who just came......

Tanu: who cares even if she kill me.....
She said and go to the room pragya is and bulbul too go to she and abhi's room......

Bhai I don't trust tanu what if she say something bad and make pragya angry....

Abhi: but you three can't share the bed right...

Bulbul: we'll manage... lemme go there before they kill each other........

Ok good night call me if they start I really wonder what tanu is taking from her.....

Ok
Bulbul said and left to tanu and pragya's room.....

In their room

Tanu in the washroom freshen up and pragya have already freshen she's lying on the couch waiting for tanu to sleep.....

Tanu finished her bath and bulbul go there....

An hour later......

I'll sleep on the couch you both can share the bed
Said pragya no one argue with her not even tanu she slept after applying ointment on her jaw pragya make the pain vanished after she slept and stopped it from swollen..........

The night goes like that the next morning

Pragya is first to wake up she wakes bulbul and tried to wake tanu but stopped and ask bulbul to wake her.....

All start getting ready so that they can go to where tanu is to do her shoot......

Bulbul was first to bathed and tanu go in the washroom after bulbul and came out after twenty minutes applying facial cream...............

Bulbul: tanu it's almost time for your shoot and you haven't bath yet what were you doing there since the past twenty minutes....

Tanu: non of your business tell your friend to go and bath I'll do everything ten minutes later....

Pragya: you spend twenty minutes inside just to apply facial and you want me to use ten minutes for shower? as you know I spend more than 30mins whiles freshen and same thing will happen here............

She said getting in the washroom and locked it.

Bulbul: you always cause trouble but will later blame her hum!