The Two Different Soul Bond

Bhai you won't believe it my friend disha is married to you're friend Vin Bhai....

Said bulbul who just came there been so excited about it....

pra....prag... pragya.....

Said abhi stammering pointing at the Sea still haven't came out from shock.....

Bulbul: Bhai are you ok what happened to pragya and where is she!...
Bulbul realize what had happened abhi too came out of shock......

Tell me who's pragya!

Said abhi....

Bulbul: sh...she...she's....am..

Bulbul stammered couldn't said a word....

Tell me who's pragya!!!

Abhi shout at her making bulbul surprised is the first time to see her brother this way.....

Bulbul: I'm sorry I was....

Abhi: you was what tell me who's pragya!!!

Pragya is a girl from different world a girl that grown up under water....
A mermaid princess the princess of the whole wild world seas and oceans......
A girl with the power of hydrokinesis she can manipulate water into any shape she pleases....
Have the ability to control heat in water, ranging from warming to boiling which eventually grows to allow her to control fire 🔥 and light..........
And also can freeze water...
She's not a human but a mermaid who wants to leave a life as a human.....

Come a voice from behind and the person is no one other than pragya... abhi was once again shock seeing her dry standing right behind him.......

Abhi: what's going on here bulbul did you already know all this about her.......

Bulbul was shock hearing her name from her brother mouth not princess......

Bulbul: am sorry Bhai for hiding it from you but I've no choice that time seeing her at the market 😟..........

Abhi: I don't care about what you were thinking that time at least you would have think about my feelings at least once.......
Did you even know the meaning of what you have done......
Have you ever think of what gonna happen if world get to know we're staying with a mermaid.......

I'm sorry Bhai I was....

Bulbul try to explain herself but abhi cut her off and continue.....

This can kill my career and yours too because many people will started thinking we're using her powers to rein our company I'll never let that happen now I've two condition either coming with me and leave her here or stay with her because I don't want to see her in my house again not even her face.......

Bulbul can't believe her brother is giving her such conditions she just speechless looking at her brother who's going from there without even hear her explanation

Bulbul is ok go with your brother.....

Said pragya bringing bulbul back to Sense bulbul just hug her......