The Re-meeting

The next day I woke up feeling amazing. I bounced over to my closet. I pulled out a pink crop top that showed of midriff perfectly. I pulled out a sky blue skater skirt and put on some gray converse. Today I took some extra time to fix my hair. I put it in a neat ponytail. I added a bit of concealer to cover up the bags under my eyes. When I arrived downstairs I saw Alexis sitting on the couch watchingthe news. "Good morning bestie." She greeted me with a smile. "Morning" I replied. I fixed two bowls of cereal. "Here you go" I said as I handed her the bowl. "Frosted flakes! You know me so well." It went quiet for a while. Then we were ready to leave out. Before she could pull off her phone began to ring. It was her boyfriend Marco. She answered after the second ring. I pretty much zoned out after 'hello'. I never got in involved with her boyfriend and she never got involved with mine. The day had run smoothly. And I was ready for lunch. I wondered if Alexis wanted to join me at the coffee shop down the street. When I entered her 3rd period class, I thought I heard my jaw hit the floor. She was sitting on a desk. She was making out with......with Jacob. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was at a loss for words. When she finally saw me I was halfway down the hall. Tears streamed down my face. I didn't know where I was going but I had to get out of there. But before I could make it out the door she caught up with me. "I'm so sorry. That didn't mean anything."

"Really because that's not what it looked like to me." I said trying to calm my temper.

"Why are you so mad anyway. I though you were over him."

"I was. I am. But that doesn't mean you can go make out with him anytime you like. I trusted you." And with that I left her at the doorway. More angry tears came. I didn't know what to do. Since Alexis drove me to school today I didn't have my car. And my mom was still at work. I just sat on the sidewalk and had a private cry session.