Halloween

🎃🕷️🕸️👻🍬
Happy Halloween everyone!!
🎃🕷️🕸️👻🍬

It was 31th of October, the day of Halloween,and a party was going on in their house, friends like jordi, georgenotfound, and more where here.

Jelly is a werewolf, the ears green, a green fake tail and bandages as well as claws, and fake scratches are on him. Josh is a witch, a witch hat as well as a broom he has, some fake potions where on him.
And crainer was a prince, he has a coat on him, a crown on his head and a(fake) sword in his belt, keeping it there.

The party was kinda chaotic kinda not, they were playing games(among us, etc.) , karaoke and watching movies like nightmare before chismas, and more.

*skip*

The party was over, everyone left and just the three of them were alone, they decided to clean the living room tomorrow morning, for now,they will sleep in the bedroom.

They all change from our costumes, dressing back to our pj, getting in bed, turning off the lights, cubbling each other, jelly in the middle and josh on his right, all saying goodnight, and asleep in a blink of an eye, relaxing after a long and funny day.

______________________________________

231 words

(Sorry that this is very short, I wanted to post something for Halloween so yea 😅)