Chapter 2.

Simons POV

We waited for mum and papa to come back from getting Mabel. I don't like that she's going to live here with us. She might give me cooties!
Just then, mummy and papa came in. They looked at us and smiled. Then Mabel came in. She looked the same as she did when i last saw her. She smiled shyly at us. I lightly smiled back. "Hi" she said very quietly. All we did was wave at her. Our maid Evangeline went up to her and crouched down and gave her a hug. "Hello there. Welcome home." She said sweetly. Mabel clung to papas leg. "Ah now don't be shy. You can meet Tora. She's your age you know. She has toys and dresses and you guys can play with each other." Mum said to her. She nodded and came out a little. Tora went up to her and smiled. "Hi! I'm Tora. Lets be fwiends!" She said. Mabel stood there for a second then said quietly "ok." Tora led her to our room. "Alright Simon, be nice. She's a little shy." Mum said. I wasn't happy about it still but i said "alright." She smiled and said "Now. Go get ready for bed." I ran upstairs and into me, Toras and Mabel's room. They were playing dolls. I went to my bed and sat down on it. Mum came in and told us to get ready for bed. Once we got ready mother tucked us in and read us a book. "And they all lived happily ever after." Mum had finished when Tora asked "how come the sisters were mean to the girl?" "I don't know darling but the girl did get her prince charming." She said with a smile. "I want to grow up to be a princess and get a pwince charming like her!" Mabel said with excitement. I scowled a little and said "why? You'll give him cooties like you'll do to me." "Now now Simon don't be mean. She can wish all she wants to." Mother said with a smile. Afterwards, she kissed us all goodnight and turned out the light. 'Maybe i will give living with Mabel a try.' I thought. I laid there until i heard someone shift and sigh in their sleep. I looked over and saw Mabel. She looked really pretty. Or as papa calls mother 'beautiful'. No Simon! She's a yucky girl! A yucky pretty girl.... With that i fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok. There. Simon is turning into one of those 5 year old little boys that have a crush on a little girl.
Btw. Simon is 4 while Tora and Mabel are 3. I couldn't find their ages that they were in the movie so I'm making Simon 1 year older than Tora. Right now im trying to make them talk like little 3 and 4 year olds would. Anyways. I hope yall enjoyed the story so far. Ill right more in a few.