Chapter 6

Mabels POV

i looked around. Everything was back to the way it was before. We were standing next to the door from tallest to shortest with Tora holding Aggy. I was between Tora and Lily since I'm so short. "Go to bed please." Nanny Mcphee said to us. We all headed to our room. "Mabel. Do you know what happened back there?" Someone asked me. It was Simon. "No. I don't know. I don't know how she did it." I said to him. I walked to my bed that was next to Simons and across from Aggys crib. I got my night gown (picture) out from a box under my bed and headed to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. I walked in, changed and was brushing my teeth and helping Tora with Aggy. "Be careful with it Aggy. It's your mothers." I said to her when she threw her bells in the sink. "What on earth are you doing?" Simon asked coming in. "Getting ready for bed." Said Eric. "She told us to." I said to him after i finished brushing my teeth. I grabbed my brush and started brushing my long hair out. It's hard to get it all brushed but i get it done somehow. Simon was saying something about how we're gonna get rid of her like we did the others. I sighed and left room and went to my bed.

Simons POV

i walked in the bathroom and saw Tora, Eric and Mabel there. "What on earth are you doing?" I asked. "Getting ready for bed." Said Eric. "She told us to." i heard an angelic voice say. I looked at Mabel and stared at her a little. She was so. So pretty. Her hair was so long and gorgeous. She had long bright ginger soft curls flowing down her back that ended almost to her bottom. She had a few freckles on her cheeks and bright green eyes. With light pink glasses. She was so pretty. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Adorable even. I just wanted to hug her. But i can't. She doesn't like me that way. "We're getting rid of her too." I told them. Mabel walked out before me. I stopped a little to watch her. She was skipping and twirling around like she does when she's in a good mood. Which is all the time. I smiled a little then went to put my pjs on. I walked back into the room and walked very slowly down the aisle. I heard footsteps coming and walked over to my bed and signaled Mabel to sit next to me. She came over and grabbed my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I blushed a little. I think she noticed....

Mabels POV

i walked over and sat next to Simon and grabbed his hand. His face looked like a tomato. I giggled and looked at Nanny Mcphee. She looked at all of us and then stopped at me. "Do you have your own bed?" She asked me. "Yes ma'am." I said then let go of Simons hand and went back to my bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will write the rest of it tomorrow or Thursday. :)