Chapter 7

Mabels POV

i sat on my bed and picked up my favorite book and started reading. "You must feel such a disadvantage Nanny Mcphee." Simon said. "How so?" She asked. "We know your name, but you don't know ours." He said back with that little glint in his eyes that he has when he's about to do something bad or rude. 'Oh no.' I thought. "Pleased to meet your acquaintance. I'm Oglington Fartworthy." He said with an out stretched hand. "How do you do," Nanny Mcphee said politely shaking his hand. He looked so defeated and confused. I giggled. "Uh, thats f-a-r-t FAARRT-worthy." He said trying to make her crack. She bowed her head a little. She then looked at everyone else and they all said very rude and disgusting names. Bum,poo,bosoms, names like that. I rolled my eyes a little. She then looked at me. "And what is your name, may i ask?" She said. I took a breath. "Mabel. Mabel Dickerson." I said politely. Simon looked mad. "That's a very nice name." She said. "Thank you." I said a smile shyly. She turned to look at Aggy. "Goodnight Agatha." She then turned to everyone else. She said goodnight to all of us. But what was weird is that she new our names. "Goodnight Mabel." She said that she looked towards me. "Goodnight Simon." She said. He looked shocked. I giggled a little at his face. "There is something you should know about the way I work. When you need me, but do not want me, I have to stay. When you want me, but no longer need me, then I have to go." She said "we will never want you!" Simon said. I gasped. "Simon!" I said. "That was rude!" "He looked back at me. 'So?' He mouthed. "Then I will never go." Nanny Mcphee said then walked out. The lights went out and I got under the covers. "How did she know our names?" I asked no one in particular. "It doesn't matter, we're getting rid of her tomorrow." He said then laid down. I sighed and rolled over. I stayed like that for a while, then rolled back over to get comfortable. When I did, I was starting to doze off when I heard, "Oh how I wish I could tell you how I feel. If you only knew..." I didn't hear the rest of it because I fell i to a deep sleep.