♡︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 ♡︎

Contains: mpreg
Requested by luvlychannie

Short info:
I won't write the request in chronological order,
I write what I want to write and when I want to write it :)

♡︎

"Jisung, you look a little bit green."

"Again."

The youngest just rolled his eyes at his friends' comments and made his way towards his desk plopping down on the chair with a sigh.

Yes, he actually didn't feel that good but that's nothing new.

The boy had dealt with that nausea that came randomly but definitely every morning for the past few weeks now.

Of course everyone was worried for him, especially Minho.

The dancer was always up a little bit before Jisung so that he can stay by his side and rub his back when the sickness overcame the poor boy again.

And so it was even more difficult to separate the two,
Jisung constantly seeking the comfort and closeness of his boyfriend and Minho always worrying about his lover.

But their work unfortunately had to tear the two apart from time to time like today.

While Minho had some vocal lessons, Jisung had a meeting with 3racha to discuss their upcoming album and work on a few lyrics parts.

"Yah Jisung! Don't ignore your hyungs!"

Turning around with an annoying expression he huffed.

"What"

he spat.

But even before one of the older boys could say a single word about the rude behavior,
the youngest had already ran out of the room in light speed, hand tightly clasped in front of his mouth.

"He's so predictable."

Smacking the rapper's back of the head softly the older scolded

"Changbin, that's not funny."

Meanwhile Jisung was busy puking his guts out again,
oh how much he hated that.
Small droplets of sweat ran down his forehead and mixed themselves with the tears made their way down the boy's chubby cheeks.

"Okay, enough is enough"

Jisung whispered to himself as he sat up and searched in his hoodie pocket for a certain small package.

Maybe he was carrying the mentioned item around with him for already 5 days but much to Chan's dismay the young boy just couldn't stop procrastinating.

The simple reason,
he was scared.

Scared of the result and what would happen even though he already knew the answer.

And the fear of his members being disappointed in him,
kicking him out of the group or worst, Minho leaving him,
that fear never left Jisungs mind.