As she walks by...

Third Person| Ryunosuke Tanaka

'But I watch your eyes, as she walks by.'

Tanaka stood there in awe of the beautiful girl walking in the hallway, her raven black hair, black almost navy eyes. Everything about her was perfect, her voice even when mad sounded like a symphony of birds. He was in love with her and would stop at nothing to catch her eye.

Time passed and the bell eventually rang, his eyes scanned the hall for Nishinoya. But the shorter male was nowhere to be seen. "Was I really staring that long?" He spoke under his breath staring wide-eyed at the ground. Though before dwelling too deeply into his thoughts he shrugged it off and walked to class. Shoving his hands in his pockets as the crowded hallways slowly filtered into the classrooms. Tanaka looked around the classroom and found that Nishinoya was already in his seat poking at an eraser with his pencil. Though usually, Noya would be louder in the mornings Ryu chalked it up to lack of sleep. With no questions asked he sat down next to the Libero. "Noyaaa~" He chuckled waving his hand in front of his friend's face trying to bring him back to the mortal realm.

____________ (This is Beet.)

First Person| Yu Nishinoya

My brain is stuck in a perpetual loop of rejection. I can't help but think of what might happen if he finds out... I can't hide this forever... even if I tried to I'd fail, I don't like thinking about losing him. Though if Tanaka were to ever find out, who knows what will happen. He'd probably think I'm some kind of weirdo. Maybe even unfriend me for good. I can't live with rejection... but without it, I'm stuck keeping everything to myself...

My eyes lose focus on the classroom as I drift into my daydreams, Tanaka standing there alone after Kiyoko rejects him... he comes to me for some support we fall in love and-

_____________

"DUDE! NOYA?!" a sudden loud voice rings in my ear as I turn to see Ryu worriedly looking at me. "You good bro? you were staring at the desk for like 2 minutes straight..."

SHIT, say something not suspicious... "Yeah... I'm good just kinda tired is all." That wasn't a lie... but the reasoning was something no one could possibly expect from me. I wasn't about to say anything while in school. God, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I confessed and was rejected in school.

I'm about to open my mouth again but Ryu shushes me, his finger pointing to Kiyoko yet again as she walks through the halls.

'What a sight for sore eyes,'

She stops, Noticing Tanakas prying eyes, but something I never thought id have to see occurs. Kiyoko's hand raises as she waves at him with a small smile. Tanaka instantly is celebrating, his wide toothy grin on full display as he explains to me what I already know.

"She just waved at me, DUDE that's the first time she's ever looked at me in class!! She noticed! I'm not going to give up on you Goddess Manager Kiyoko." he beamed proudly. I can feel tears building as the bridge of my nose tenses up. I quickly squeeze my hand tightly. Digging my fingernails into my palm as I try to keep it together.

She must like him to... I'm fucking screwed. I have to get out of practice today there is no way I'll make it... I'll have to talk with Daichi and Suga... but god why... how did he get noticed, thank god he's so obvious.

______________ > < ( Hes a lil shy)

Time went by as slow as ever... each class felt like an eternity leading up till lunch, though once I could I pulled out my phone and messaged our team mom.

//Side note, this is the first time I've ever tried to use one of these applications in a story. So if someone could tell me what they think, that would be great.

  So if someone could tell me what they think, that would be great

The agonizing lunch hour was here and Tanaka dragged me outside despite my protests

The agonizing lunch hour was here and Tanaka dragged me outside despite my protests. His eyes were dead set on our manager for practically the thousandth time that day. Does he ever stop looking at her? I almost feel bad she has to deal with him so often.

My thoughts are once again interrupted by my best friend as he pulls me down onto the ground pointing at the sky. A low grumbly voice escapes him as he begins to speak. "All I want from her is to lay in a field watching the clouds and telling her just what she means to me. I'd do anything to have her where you are right now." He smiled, though he doesn't know just how much those words hurt me... Why would he fucking say that to me?

'Brighter than the blue sky, shes got you mesmerized,'

"You're such a fucking simp Tanaka!" I chuckled trying to hide the amount of pain my heart is currently in. with a quick playful punch to his shoulder he believes I'm fine. He laughed, making my heart soar as I sit next to him.

"Anyway, Enough about me. Come on you have to have your eyes on someone right?" Tanaka questioned giving me a certain type of look that struck fear into me. acting off of pure instinct and raw adrenaline I answer.

"N-No not really. None of the girls here have really caught my eye just yet... I mean yeah if Kiyoko were to ask me out sorry dude id take her up on that offer." I stuttered, shit, I hope he doesn't notice.

"Right on my man!! Never turn a girl down if she's got the personality of an angel!" Ryu once again laughed. His white smile could brighten up anyone's day.

__________

Third Person| No one's POV

The shorter male waits till the dismissal bell rings before booking it out of the school and down the street to the bus stop. not bothering to look back at the team as he runs away from his problems. While the rest of Karasuno's volleyball club gathered in the gym, Tanaka approached Suga.

"Hey, Suga? Do you know where Noya is? Haven't seen him since lunch." Questioned Tanaka scratching the back of his neck as he awaited a response.

"He had to go home early, wasn't feeling well." The silver-haired male replied without missing a beat. "I wouldn't worry about him though just a bit of a migraine." Suga continued.

"O-Oh okay, makes sense." the shaved male shrugged before going out onto the court for warm-ups.

//1112 Words. not counting the texts.