Chapter 9: Why Do You Like RainbowDash!?

Chapter 21: Why Do You Like RainbowDash!?
Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Soarin's POV

We just started Winter break. I'm going with Rainbow Dash to her house to celebrate with her and her family. I can't wait!

We are 9-6 and need to win this next game to make the playoffs. However, that game is late the day after Chrismas, here at the Wonderbolts Academy. Unfortunately, we have to leave the house early on the 26th, which happens to be my birthday. It Sucks to have a holiday birthday. You have to give presents for your birthday. The last few years have sucked over the holidays since I don't have a family. Now I do! Kind of.

I got her parent's tickets to the game. They're also fans of mine. As well as Jerseys I wore this season, signed by all my teammates!

I got my Princess a custom made Necklace, half Rainbow Colored Lightning bolt and half Tiger stripped. She doesn't really like Jewelry, but I have a feeling she'll make an exception.

RainbowDash's POV

Today, we leave to go to my parent's house for the holidays with Tiger!

I got him a ring that is half Rainbow Colored Lightning bolt and half Tiger stripped. Also a bonus, a new Guitar!

Soarin got my Parent's tickets to the next game!! I also got my Mom a new camera, she loves to take pictures of the Sunset, and my dad a Wonderbolts T-shirt, he loves clothing.

"Ready to go Princess?" I heard him say as I came out of my room, with a suitcase.

"Sure am!"

I was tired, so he offered to take his car.

"So, Princess. Excited for the holidays?"

"Definitely!"

***2 hours later***

Soarin's POV

"Wake up, Princess," I said shaking my girlfriend, "We're here!"

She yawned and said, "Morning, Tiger."

I laughed, "Princess, it's 3 in the afternoon."

"What? Oh yeah."

"Anyway, let's go say hi to your parents before we go to the party."

Did I forget to mention that Pinkie is having a Party? Actually, Dumb Question. Of course, she is.

"OK!"

Knock. Knock.

"Dashie, your home!" her mom said pulling her into a hug.

"Hi, Mom!"

"Hi, Ms. Windy!" I said.

"Soarin! You made it."

"Of Course!"

"Well, Bow isn't home right now, but he'll be home for Christmas. You need to get to the Party! It starts in 30 minutes!"

"We know!" I said, "Just wanted to say hi."

"I appreciate that. I'll take your bags and put them in your rooms. Have Fun!"

"Thanks, Mom!"

"See you tonight!" I said.

It was around a 25-minute drive to Sugarcube Corner.

"Princess, you excited for Christmas!"

"Of Course!" she said.

"Me too. And for my birthday!"

"WHAT?!"

"I never told you? It's the day after."