Chapter three : Make up my mind

STEP BROTHER
chapter 3 : Make up my mind

Y/n's pov :
I woke up with watery eyes and 103° of body temperature. I walked into the kitchen and it smelled so good, my mom who was preparing fresh coffee turned towards me and greeted 'good morning' I greeted her back and sat on the dinning table "Aren't you gonna get ready for school?" she asked "Nah! I don't feel good my is half cold and half hot" I said as I suffed two grapes into my mouth.

"Hey ladies Good morning!" we heard a voice from the living room "In the kitchen Jimso" shouted my mom "What's wrong with you!?" asked Jimso confused "Ah! Nothing am just feeling a lil down I guess-" I was stopped by Jimso's hands, she placed her right hand on my forehead and left hand on her forehead "OMG! Y/n your body is hot as boiling water!!" she exclaimed "Ya I know am HOT!" I joked.

"Baby you need rest!" said my mom walking the thermometer, she handed it to me and I place it under my tongue. "Am gonna ditch school I'll take care of you" said Jimso "No! Education comes first" my mom said looking at her watch "But she needs someone to look after her and you have work too! Miss.Rosa am here and I can take care of her" Jimso said and made puppy doll face and I nodded staring into my mom's eyes deeply, "Ah! Okay but call me if anything goes wrong" my mom said.
I took out the thermometer and handed it to my mom "103!!...you better stay on bed" she said.

- Time skips -

"okay girls am gonna leave, I'll try to come back soon bye" my mom said kissing my forehead "bye ma.. Bye Miss. Rosa" me and Jimso said at the same time. "Ah! Am gonna tell the boys that we are not gonna attend school today", "and.. I'll be in my room and can you bring a glass of hot water for me please" I said climbing up the stairs and Jimso nodded signing 'Yes'.

In the group chat :

Jimso got me a big glass of hot water, and she sat beside me "Y/n

Jimso got me a big glass of hot water, and she sat beside me "Y/n..did u see the chat suga called you babe-" I coughed as she told the word 'babe' I almost spit the water in my mouth but I managed to drink it. I was coughing and could not even speak, I placed the glass on the side table and hear the door bell ring Jimso went to open the door and I was trying to calm myself down.
"You started coughing too, but no worries I asked my mom to prepare some soup for you and.. Ah! Jimso I brought some fries for you it's in my bag" said suga as he was entering my room "Thanks man!" Jimso said and grabbed his bag, "Am gonna leave you guys alone and I'll enjoy my fries" Jimso said "Wait. Aren't you supposed to take of me??" I asked "Eh! Suga is here now! He will take care if you" Jimso said. I looked at her annoyed and she mouthed 'it's a good time, try stealing his heart's and walked off.
"So...she is gone" I tried starting a conversation but could not concentrate because of his fluffy hair and the way it shined when the races of sunlight falls on his clear and soft skin, all I wanted to do is keep staring at him but... Its too weird to do so, what if he thinks am crazy or something...
- End of pov -

- few minutes passed -
In Y/n's room :
"hey guys I just got a call from school and I gotta go but I'll be back in just few hours" Jimso said "Please take care of her" she told staring at suga, suga nodded and Jimso left.

Y/n's pov :
Jimso left and suga was right their infront of me all handsome I wanted to tell him about my feelings for him so I made up my mind to tell him.
I coughed and fetched a glass of water to claim myself "suga I wanna tell you something" I said in seriously tone "Ya.. Go on" he said "I-I like someone but I don't know who to tell them!" I said shyly "if u have feelings for someone tell him about the way you feel before its too late...now is the right time" he said "Umm.. And even I have som-" he was intruppited by a phone call it was Jimso :
Jimso - hey, a storm is on the way so I may be late and take care if Y/n
Suga - Ya! And you too stay safe..

A/n : Am sorry guys am late but ya.. Here is the third part and stay tuned for the next part ^_^