Chapter eight : New ones

STEP BROTHER          chapter 8: New ones

“she did what!!” Y/n exclaimed “yes Y/n Jimso beat up Kim Jo” Ai-Rae mother of Jimso said “and that’s why she is grounded” Raju, Jimso’s father continued. “but wae did she do that??” Y/n asked “we don’t know, all she said was that Jo was speaking something bad about someone” Raju said “Mr. and Mrs. Park am her bestie and am dame sure whatever has happen it isn’t Jimso’s fault I have know her almost my entire life she isn’t the kind of person who would beat up a random person just because they spoke something bad until and unless the talk was about her, let me in for few minutes and ill try to take to her she tells me everything” Y/n explained “we’ll give you half hour, this change Is worrying us also Y/n” Raju said making way for Y/n..

“HEYYY” Said Y/n opening the room door “HOW DID YOU!!” Jimso said surprised “MAGIC” Y/n said winding her hands “heard you beat up JO” continued Y/n “Ya... gave what she deserved” Jimso said clinching her fist “good job and wae did you do that??” Y/n asked “coz she called y-someone slut!!” Jimso hesitated “omo…. What right gives her to call people like that!!” Y//n played along “I know right!!” Jimso said tapping on her side of the bed signing ‘take a seat’. “but that does not mean you should beat her up like that” Y/N said “your talking just like my parents” Jimso said “oh come!! You beat her up and did not tell me, how many more secrets have you kept from me huh-!!” Y/n said “one more” Jimso said “what’s that??” Y/n asked “I like JHOPE now!!” Jimso said blushing “WHAT THE FA- “Y/N stopped “keep it down!!” Jimso said “what the heck just happen!! You have let him know before it’s too late.

“but I don’t how to, what if he does not feel the same way what if he insults me and what if he treats me bad…. OH god there is a lot of shit going on in my head right now” Jimso said, Y/n pinched Jimso and said “stupid remember Jhope confessed to you when you were all said because of Isaac, it was right here in your room!!” Y/n said excitedly “but-“ Jimso was interrupted “no buts call him now and tell him!!” Y/n said “AHEM!! Am grounded, no phone no telling him” Jimso said “here take mine” Y/n said handing her phone.

Jimso took at the phone and dialed his number with turning on the loud speaker mode and the conversation goes like:
Jhope: Hey Y/n what’s up?
Jimso: it’s actually JIMSO... I borrowed her phone as I can’t use mine 
Jhope: grounded?
Jimso: yup…. Anyways so. I had to tell you something
Jhope: go on…
Jimso: here is a thing I really really really really really ….
Y/n hit Jimso on the hand telling her to stop

Jhope: Jimso you really really what??
Jimso: oh… I really really like you
Jimso said and disconnectrd the call

“are you out of your- “Y/n was interrupted by a phone call by jhope “here answer it be calm and speaker” Y/n said:

Jimso: hey
Jhope: I like you too

STAY TUNED!!!