Chapter nine : whats hard??

STEP BROTHER chapter 9: what's hard??

"I told you, in told you that he liked you back.... Jimso finally has a mate" teased Y/n "aishhh...stop!!am blushing already" Jimso said covering her face. They heard a knock on the door, the door slide opened "times up!!" Ai-Rae said "meet you soon...bye" Y/n said and left the room.

In the living room:
"Did she tell you anything??" asked Raju "she told me the same but she shrugged she told 'coz she called y-someone slut' I heard her pouncing Y, am guessing Jo spoke about me in a bad way and that is wae she could not hold her anger back" Y/n explained "well, It's getting late I better leave" she continued and left.
-Minutes passed-

Y/n got home only to find out that suga's father had come to visit, "Ah! Y/n your home" said Rosa getting up from the sofa "heeyy" Y/n said "nice to meet you again Y/n" Said Jungoo heading for a handshake "Ya...me too" Y/n said "Mom... can we talk?" Y/n said signing towards the kitchen.

Y/n's pov:
"Wae is he here?" I asked as I took a glass from the basket "He was passing by and stopped here for a while" she said "ohm...okay" I said "Something wrong?" she asked "A lot of things" I said "Huh-" she was confused "never mind" I said and stormed off with a glass of water and two walnut cookies. Minutes passed and Jungoo's car was still out.
-end of pov-

-suga's pov-
I was in my room when I had this argue to have a glass of almond milk so I checked the refrigerator if I could find any but I did not so I called my dad to tell him get me some:
Me: Dad.... Can you bring me some almond milk?
Jungoo: Sure... but I may be late
Me: You said you were gonna be home by six! I gotta meet the boys' dad
Jungoo: Change of plans, I'll be home by 7
Me: but-
Jungoo: no buts, am kind of busy and I'll get you the milk don't worry

Before I could not even say bye, he disconnected the call sometimes feels like to throw a rock at him. I called the Jimin and told him that I wasn't gonna meet today and they can continue, he was really pissed he said I barely have time for them in a way its true am either with Y/n, my room or be busy with other stuff.
I texted Y/n to check up on her since I haven't heard from her:

My blood boiled when she told my dad was at her place, I could do nothing but sit there and wait for him to get back

My blood boiled when she told my dad was at her place, I could do nothing but sit there and wait for him to get back. I kept waiting and waiting it was already seven o five and yet he wasn't home, then I called him up and he said he will be home in ten minutes...
-after 10 minutes-
"what took you so long??" I asked as he stepped in "traffic" he answered handing me a plastic bag with walnut cookies and a carton of almond milk, "stop lying" I said "am not" he sounded rude, "you were at Y/n's place, weren't you??" I asked him "what's for dinner??" he tried to change the topic. I just stood there not speaking anything, seconds passed yet no reply to him suddenly he spoke "Yes!! I was at Rosa's place... so what!!" he shouted. Again, I was mad at him I threw the bag on the floor grabbed the key from his hand and derived off.
-end of pov-

-Y/n's pov-
Next morning:
I got a call early in the morning it was an unknown number again! This time it was Jungoo he asked me something about suga and I answered with no to everything I was so sleepy.
The morning went like another I woke up freshen up and went to have my breakfast where my mom told me that suga hasn't got home yet, I was worried and asked the boys about it but they said he cancelled the plan of them meeting together.
I skipped school and went in search of him, I searched for him everywhere near the school near the McDonalds and also, I went to few of his favorite places but could not fine him anywhere! I also looked for him at his moms place she told he stopped by last night stayed for few hours and left in the middle of the night! It all seemed like a made-up story or one of those adventures movies it was already late and come home all teared up. I could see his dad sitting on our porch as he saw me he asked "did he tell you anything before leaving" I nodded my head signing 'no' "he must have told something to someone" he sobbed, I could feel his pain he was shivering yet trying to stay strong "I shouldn't have shouted at him!! I always do that maybe it was all too much for him" he sobbed again holding my hands I could do nothing but console him. "what's hard??" he asked all of a sudden my mom was standing right behind me I looked at him and turned back to Jungoo "to unlove the person you love the most" I said rubbing his back. That particular situation I felt like getting dads love again I just kept staring at him as the though ran in my head 'how would it be if my dad was with us?' 'all those memories a child would have with their dad.... it must be fun' I gave a tight hug and said "he will be back and everything will turn out happy" and went off to bed "dinner??" my mom asked "not hungry" I said and went straight to room. I stood there the window where I could see Jungoo sitting on the porch wondering why is he waiting here and not at his house when I realized that suga's major priority is none other than minutes passed and I got a notification it was him the text said "am somewhere where I always wanted to be, don't worry ill be back in a day or two... am stressed out Y/n there are so many things that I have to figure out there are so many people who are important to me I can't I just can't... I need time to heal from my past when he said he was at your place, it hit me so hand made me so angry I wanted to smash him.
And I told the boys about it few minute ago so don't worry and take care make sure to have you meal, yours lovely bae"
-end of pov-

Authors note:
Hey guys, I know the updates are late now a days that's because am having hard time copping all up! Almost same as suga and I hope you guys understand... keep supporting me and stay tuned. 💜💜