Chapter seven : Got your back

STEP BROTHER.     chapter 7 : Got your back

Y/n's pov :
Next morning
I rushed to school as I was late and our first class was cancelled, I can't go home again and come back again so I decided spend the next hour in our cafeteria. I went in and saw my squad I rushed to them "hey ppl!!" I said "Hey gal" Jimso said, I looked at suga who was right beside me he kissed my forehead saying "Morning babe" And I turned red. It was a weird situation as no one else knew that we were dating, we just stared at each other not knowing what to do. "I think you guys have something to explain" Jhope said "Did I just see suga kissing Y/n's forehead!!" Nia exclaimed "Yes you did" Namjoon said hugging Nia "How, when, where, who?!" Jimso asked "FIOS" I replied "when, where, who!!" Jimso repeated "When she was sick" Suga said "where, who" She said again "my room" I said "who!!" She asked "Y/n.....suga" We both said at the same time.
Jimso pulled my hand saying "excuse us" And we walked near the notice board "Finally bish!! You got him" She said all exited "I know I got him all to myself" I said "remember don't let him go you have been waiting for too long for this!! I wanna shout" She said "then do" I replied "Nah nah I gotta be cool you know" She said, we turned to walk back to them when I saw a girl with short blond hair fixing suga's hoodie.
It was Kim Jo the plastic of our school I walked to him placing my hand around his waist and she saw it "Oh! You guys have a thing now??" She asked "Umm.. Ya she is my girlfriend now" Suga said "Joo!!" we heard a voice it was her plastic mates, you know the two side-kicks. They signed hey and she wavyed at them back "You do know that a rock and a diamond never go together right!?" She said turning back to us "Kim Jo... Dear Kim Jo let me tell you something" I said stepping forward suga knew something bad was gonna happen so he tried to pull me back, "Just because you have mouth does not mean you should talk shit!!" I said pushing her back "It is what it is dear, your a rock and he is a diamond" She said "Well.. This rock is gonna hit hard on you if you mess with it!" I said as she moved backwards and me forward.
She tripped at a point and to cover it up she turned and flipped her short blond hair all dramatic "Yoo plastic make sure you don't melt when you step out it's too sunny out their" Nia shouted as Jo walked.
-end of pov-

"Let me take care of her" Jimso said pulling her selves up "Your not gonna do anything" Jhope said holding her hands "Why not?!" She asked "Why waste your time on trash?!" Jhope said staring into her eyes "Um-m.. Yaa you-r right-t" Jimso shrugged. They stared into each other's eyes for straight 40sec where as everyone else where trying to grab their attebtion. "Lovebirds get a room!!" Jungkook shouted and they broke the eye contact "Why did you do that, it was so romantic!!!" Nia exclaimed "Oh really" Namjoon said bitting his lower lips and staring into Nia's eyes. "Romeo we all know you love Juliet so you can stop this apple of my eye drama and come back to reality" Taehyung said "So... It's Nia + Namjoon and Y/n + Suga and Jhope + Jimso?!" Jin said confused "Yahh!!" Jhope and Jimso said at once "What are you guys??!" Jin asked rolling his eyes "It's complicated" Jhope replied "Ya... It's comp- what now!!" Jimso exclaimed "it's complicated" Jhope said with wide eyes "Ha.. Yes it's comp- whatever"

The bell rang and it was second period everyone headed to their classes, where Jhope and Jimso had same class. They had to cross two floors before heading to their class near the Starecase :
Jimso's pov :
Me and jhope were near the third floor and we heard someone speak shit about Y/n,
Girl 1: She has so much of attitude, and how can she even date my dime!! Huh?!
Girl 2 : Aishh.... Don't worry Jo he is yours and only yours she will be gone soon.
* they all giggled *
Girl 3 : Guys you have your bats right?? She is gonna spend a lil time on the court today at 3:00pm

I clinched my fist and run towards the plastics just to punch them in the face, I could only see Jo so I punched her face. And I felt pain from back her two plastics were trying to hurt me I grabbed their hair and was about to hit them to the wall, but I was stopped by Jhope he knew if he had not stopped me they would go home with banded all over them. He pulled me back to make sure I won't attack again and I let them go but Jo tried to scap me but jhope held her hands and gave a death glance when I had a chance to beat the shit out of her, I held her collar and gave a tight scap it was so powerful that my fingure prints were on her white washed cheecks "Never mess with me or my peeps" I shouted "Understood!!!" I screamed "Yes she did let her go!!" One of the side-kicks said "Better stay out of this" I warned them as I held Jo's collar tighter.
I let her go and my whole good mood was destroyed just like that!!
- end of pov -
The next day Jimso's parents were called to the school

Stay tuned 💜💜